Trompowsky Attack

"Chess is a war over the board. The object is to crush the opponent's mind." 

 Bobby Fischer

---

The two continue to play chess, mocking each other.

Suddenly Mikush began to speak.

-We have been together for so long. But I still don't know you well.

Charlotte smiles

- What are you interested in?

Mikush: For example, your childhood. I know very little about your past. What kind of person were you as a child?

Charlotte: My childhood was simple and quiet. There is nothing interesting about it.

Mikush: I don't think so. Your father was one of the English lords. You lost your mother when you were a baby. After the death of your father, you studied at a special girls' school.

Charlotte: Bravo. You have studied my past very well. What more do you want to know about my past?

Mikush: I am very interested in your relationship with your father. How does it feel? To be the only daughter of an influential lord? To live alone in such a big castle with him?

There is a cold expression on Charlotte's face. She began to look Mikush carefully. Hesitating and saying her words one by one:

-"With this .. what .. hint .. do you hit?" she asked.

Mikush looked at her and smiled. Then he takes the queen from the chessboard and pulls it back 2 rows and says 

"Checkmate".

Mikush: You know, today young people do not believe in rumors, they do not interfere in the lives of others. But this is not the case with the older generation before us. They secretly tell interesting stories about the lives of others. Mostly elderly servants. They behave like deaf people. But they listen with their ears to everything that is happening around them.

Charlotte's eyeballs widened in astonishment. She looked into Mikush's eyes with anger and fear. 

Charlotte stutters:

-What ... say ... you want ...

Mikush ironically says:

- Hmm ... I just heard that you and your father were very close. What were you doing with him in that big castle for so long? Why were you crying at nights?

Then Mikush leaning back on the table comfortably:

-I say that if what I think is true, your reason for hating men would be known. Otherwise, the desire to defeat and humiliate men seems absurd and meaningless. Probably your father treated you "very well" as a child. All this had a "wonderful" effect on you. Men who are as strong as your father, who is confident like him, and who get everything they want, do unbelievable things to achieve their goals. They think that they can do anything with all their might. Even their children are their toys for them. They play with them as they wish ... Is this the reason for hating men? Do you see him, when destroying other men and turning them into slaves? This is your revenge, isn't it? Hahaha ... I see I'm right. The redness on your face, the anger, the hatred, all confirm what I said. Tell me, how did you feel when you killed your father? You enjoyed revenge, didn't you? Or do you still regret killing him cowardly?

Charlotte stood up, pushed the chessboard over the table, and slam her hands to the table.

Charlotte shouting: 

-Bastard!!! How do you know all this !!

Mikush: hahah my dear, why don't you deny it? This is my favorite trait. You never lie, because you realize that lying weakens you.

Charlotte: That's enough! You are vile and dishonorable!

Mikush: hahaha when you finally lose your temper, anger prevails over you. You lose yourself. You thought no one gonna find out? Didn't you know you made mistakes when you tried so hard to hide your past? Did you think that you could stand in front of me with such weaknesses? You just can't do it with me.

Charlotte looked at him angrily for a moment. Suddenly she took a deep breath and stood in front of him.

Charlotte: Shut up! Don't think I'm so weak! I don't care even if you know my whole past. Do you think that all this will destroy me? Was this the last "trump card" in your hand? Hahaha... You will lose! Yes, my father did many terrible things to me. I hated him overwhelmingly. I hate every self-satisfied creature who thinks they can get everything especially all men like him! But do not forget, I am my father's daughter. I have his features. I never give up. Every time I get hit I stand up stronger. You think you're doing something to me with stupid jokes and word games! But this is not the case. I will not lose to you!

Mikush: haha ​​you are really great. I didn't expect you to recover so quickly. That's enough talking. I'm going to play golf. I  think you won't join me today.

Mikush slowly began to walk away. Charlotte put her hands on the table and laughed wildly. The nightmares of her childhood seem to return. She realizes that she has made a very dangerous mistake. She has entered a game in which it is impossible to return, and every mistake she makes here means her destruction. She understands the advantage of the opponent in front of her. She started the game without knowing her opponent well. Due to her self-confidence, she started the game without researching him well. Now she is stuck here with no cards she can play against.

She sat at the table, trying to hide her emotions. She began to look at the sky quietly. Her whole body began to shiver, and she covers her face with her hands.

 Her whole body began to shiver, and she covers her face with her hands