Emperor's Gambit

If the soul is left in darkness, sins will be committed. The guilty one is not he who commits the sin, but the one who causes the darkness.

Victor Hugo

---

Singapore, 16:00

This little country on the Malay Peninsula invites you to visit its landmarks. It's one of the three sovereign city-states still in existence in the world and the only one that's an island. But don't let that fool you, as the country offers plenty of activities and a staggering spectacle of a play of lighting and architecture.

The largest shopping mall in Singapore, VivoCity is more than its impressive architecture and directory, ranging from fashion and beauty to electronics and homewares

The largest shopping mall in Singapore, VivoCity is more than its impressive architecture and directory, ranging from fashion and beauty to electronics and homewares. It's also packed with plenty of entertainment options to keep the kids (and those young at heart) occupied.

Mikush slowly approached the security door, holding the Pizza box in his hand. He knocked on the door.

The voice behind the door asked: Who are you?

Mikush: Pizza sir.

Security: we hadn't ordered anything.

Mikush: This is the treat sent by Jimmy. He said to congratulate Bastard Antony on his birthday.

Laughter came from behind the door. The door opened slowly. 

When Antony opened the door, he saw a silent pistol aimed at his head. Mikush shot him in the head. He quietly entered and killed two more people. He lay the dead on the left side inside. Then looked at the names of other dead - "Tommy and Alex". He smiled and covered them with an awning. 

He then placed the pizza box in his hand on the table, sat down on a chair, and looked at the security cameras. Then he opened the pizza box, with both feet on the table. There, he took a slice of Chicken barbecue pizza and began to eat.

There was a sound from the microphone.

"Is everything okay, Mikush?"

Mikush: security room is under my control. What about you?

Hades looked around in a black shirt and sunglasses, behind the bar on the second floor. "I do not see anyone here". 

Near him passed a man in a cleaner's suit. He raised his head, looked around, and said, "It's clean here too."

Mikush: I'm curious guys, girls will accept our invitation or not? Maybe I'm saying that they will be afraid to fall into our traps?

Hades: after our last meeting, they will attack us even more angrily. Be careful. And Mikush! do not even dare to play your stupid games.