Darkness

When a woman is talking to you, listen to what she says with her eyes.

Victor Hugo

---

Artemis: Sis, where do you go all day? And you leave me with this big panda. Why don't you say something?

Hera looks very lively in recent weeks. As if she became more charming, tender, cheerful, beautiful all this together. Artemis can't understand what's going on with her.

Hera: We all had to do it. Just bear it. We will act soon. I have great plan in my mind. Now give him food. I have some issues to handle.

Artemis: Sss. What's wrong with you? You have completely lost yourself in recent days! Why are you not talking with me!

Hera: Just give me time. Don't leave him. He can escape at any moment ...

Artemis complained and took Kratos' dish. Kratos looked at her quietly. After seeing  Kratos in that situation, she avoids talking to him. She's afraid that he'll cry again. But the interest inside her is growing. She wants to know what was the connection between the deceased Hestia.

Artemis mustered up the courage to say, "I apologize for making you cry a few days ago." I didn't know you are so sensitive.

Kratos looked at her in surprise

Kratos: no worries. in fact, I didn't know it would happen to me. The feelings that had piled up in me suddenly erupted. You were right, her death was our fault.

Artemis: was she really that important to you?

Kratos sadly: You know, I've never had a happy life. My life has always been full of difficulties and darkness. She was the only one who shed light on that darkness. I loved her, even though others did not know how they felt about her. When she died, I collapsed. I just managed to hide my feelings. At that moment, as Hades expressed his feelings with anger, I held mine inside. But over time, I began to feel the effects of losing her. Except for Mikush, the two of us started to change. We became emotional. We lost our previous potency. She was such a person for us.

Artemis: How sad it is. I didn't know that. Sis said you killed her. I don't think you were guilty.

K: It was our fault that we couldn't protect her... Now I feel like something worse is coming. This battle may cost us dearly. You will only hurt yourself by participating in your sister's fight.

A: I can't do that, I owe her. I can not leave her in such a state.

K: Do you also hate men like that? Why? I do not understand what is your problem? Where do you get so much hatred and anger?

Artemis raised her head and looked up at the ceiling quietly.

"My father was a former navy seal" she began talking. He always wanted a son to serve his country. Instead, I was born a girl. My mother died two years after I was born. My father always beat me while I was growing up. Being a girl was always a big disappointment for him. I every time was embarrassed because I was a girl. The men around me were always looking down on me. My father continued to claim that if he had a son, he would've been proud, happy. These always made me sad. I wanted him to love me, be proud of me. As a woman, I always felt lacking and inadequate. He instilled in me that men are superior to us. When I did something to make my father be proud of me, I always get hatred because I'm a woman. That's why I tried to look like a man. I dressed like them, I cut my hair like them, act like them. Everyone around me was laughing and making fun of me. But I still was doing these things for him. However, even that wasn't enough for him.

One day, one of the boys at school intentionally spilled apple juice on me. I didn't stand these humiliations anymore. I hit him and broke his arm. Instead of supporting me, my father condemned me that I'm a girl and that I should not behave on the same level as men. I fall apart that day. I realized that my dad doesn't love me and never gonna love eighter. Even if I die, he will not feel grief.

I ran away from home. I thought I will be happy in the outside world. Even though I was far away from my father, his influence on me was still alive. For years, I walked around feeling inferior to men. Until I met Big sis.

One evening I saw 3 men coming at me. I understood their purpose. Although I was a disgusting girl in their eyes, I was still a woman. They started abusing me. The idea that men are right in everything they do is so ingrained in my head that I didn't object to what they started doing to me. Nevertheless, the pain inside me grew as time passed. Although I felt pain, I did nothing to protect myself. I just wanted someone to save me.

At that moment, I saw that light in front of me. She was elegant, strong-looking, and feminine. How proudly she stood in front of the men. Not ashamed to be a woman.

She said, throwing a knife in front of me. "They have no right to do what they want because they are men". You are superior to them. Now decide whether to be a toy under the dominance of men or to fight proudly as a woman?

While the whole world claimed that men and women are on an equal footing, she has taught us that women are superior.

I made my decision that day. I'm not a thing, I'm a woman. I am above all this. I am proud of every feature that I have. I promised to change the world dominated by men. She showed me that being a woman is actually a grace and an advantage. After that day, I decided to show the men who are superior.

Kratos looked at her quietly and did not answer, not knowing what to say. People always have problems. Words have no meaning. Words cannot heal the wounds of the human heart. Life is always cruel to others.

You just have to listen and support.