The Frankenstein-Dracula Variation

"Right or wrong, it's very pleasant to break something from time to time."

Fyodor Dostoevsky

---

Hades and Mikush came out from under the rubble when everything was quiet there.

Hades furiously: Idiot! What you did?! You could have killed us!

Mikush indifferently: You should thank me. They could have killed us there. I saved you.

Hades: You call it salvation ?! Our whole body is covered in wounds and dirt! Every place is a ruin. We do not know where Kratos is. This is your salvation !?

Someone began to crawl out of the rubble.

This person slowly stood up and looked at them. This is a Persephone with a tired and helpless look.

Persephone looks at them holding her right arm. The appearance of her arm shows that she is seriously injured. Persephone looks at them with half-open tired eyes. It is as if she did not understand what is happening.

Hades angrily approached her and punched Persephone hard in the abdomen.

Persephone lost all consciousness due to the force of the blow and fell to the ground. Blood began to flow from her mouth. Hades took a knife from his pocket and approached her. As he brought the knife to Persephone's throat, Mikush grabbed him by the arm.

Mikush: Wait, bro. Don't do that. We can use her as a captive.

Mikush took a small bandage from his pocket. Wrapped her arm. He gave her water. Persephone came to her senses, but she could not move, even though she wanted to fight. She just looked at the boys quietly.

Mikush: Don't be afraid, darling, we will take good care of you :)

Hades: Where is Kratos?  We have to find him.

They looked around and found a small child in the rubble. The kid cried non-stop and shrieked "mommy". 
Mikush looked at the child with a suspicious smile. Persephone suddenly understood what he wants to do.

Persephone: No! She is a little kid. Don't !! She is innocent!

Mikush approached the kid with a smile on his face. Then he put his hand in his pocket. Persephone began to struggle with all her might. But Hades could not let her out of hand. Persephone began to cry.
"They are cruel people who will kill a small child. They do not feel sorry for anyone"...

Mikush took a small donut from his pocket and handed it to the child and said - "Hey Kiddo, don't be afraid". We are superheroes. We have come to save you. You are a brave girl. Do you know what to say when a hero comes?

The kid calmed down and said she wants her mother.

Mikush: Yes, you should want your mother. I will take you to her. Mom is waiting for you upstairs. Let's go there.

Mikush took the kid's hand.

Hades suprisingly: I didn't expect that from you. 

Mikush: Bro, what am I to you? A cruel dishonorable evil? I'm a good guy with a pure heart. Hehe...(He grinned)

Hades: I dunno why but you're soft with kids.

Mikush: Bro, we were all had been unfortunate kids once upon a time. Children deserve love. Besides, if I killed this cute little girl, what would our readers think of me?

They slowly climbed up. Mikush handed the child over to her parents and got plenty of appreciation from the grateful mother.
Then they went to their hideout

***

Artemis and Hera barely managed to get out of the rubble. They are coughing and breathing with difficulty.

Artemis: this cursed Mikush seems to have lost his mind...

Hera: are you okay?

Artemis: I'm fine. I was just slightly scratched.

Hera: We need to find Percy and get the hell outta here.

A huge creature came out of the rubble. The girls were horrified to see giant Kratos in front of them. Although Kratos looked wounded and tired, they still felt a terrifying aura.

Hera attacked him without wasting time. The blow to Kratos's leg did not shake him. When Kratos counter-attacked, Artemis struck him hard with the iron in her hand. The blow pushed Kratos back, but could not stop him. Kratos jumped on them and hit the girls with all his might. The blow was so powerful that it hit the girls on the ground. When Kratos came upon them, Artemis struck him on the leg with the iron in her hand. Kratos bled and fell to the his knees. At that moment, Hera kicked him in the face with all her might. Kratos fell to the ground and his nose began to bleed. Artemis quickly passed behind him, lean the iron against his throat, and began to strangle him. Kratos could not stop her because he did not have the strength left. Furthermore, Hera grabbed his arms and prevented him from moving.

"Kratos where are you? Answer! We captured one of the girls. We are returning to the base, you come there ...

Hera shouted, "Stop!" Artemis left Kratos. Kratos passed out.

Hera quickly picked up the microphone and shouted, "What have you done to Persephone?"

There was silence in the background for a moment. Then came the sound of mad laughter.

Mikush: Charlotte my dear is that you? I really missed you. We haven't seen each other for a long time. Ups, I just remember I saw you 10 minutes ago.

Hera: You cursed being!! If you do anything to her, I will bury you alive!

Mikush: Wow Wow, Babe, don't be that mad at me. We both have captives. Let's take good care of them until our last meeting ... until we meet ... Love u...

the microphone is off ...

Hera nervously smashed the microphone to the ground.

Artemis: What are we going to do now, Sis?

Hera: there is no other way. We will exchange Percy with this disgusting giant ...