Amity

"I don't need a friend who changes when I change and who nods when I nod; my shadow does that much better."

Plutarch

---

Hades, Mikush, and Persephone are having a very sincere conversation. 

Percy and Hades have been in love for a week. Even though they have not confessed their feelings to each other, they understand how they are feeling. Now Persephone moves freely at home. Nevertheless, she always feels that Mikush's stares are on her.

Persephone: I don't want to be a part of these games. Mikush, I'm not going to butt in your problems with our big sister. You will go and talk to her and apologize, and we will do live peacefully.

Mikush: haha. My dear, you have very excellent ideas. Why didn't I think of that before? I will call her tomorrow and apologize.

Persephone: If you don't stop making such jokes, people will never take you seriously. I think you should pay attention to yourself.

Hades: Leave him alone. There is no point in telling him all this. He never listens.

Mikush: Bro, how quickly you betray me. Does a man betray his friend when he is in love?

Percy and Hades glanced at each other passionately.

Hades: Do not start again. I don't have the patience to listen to your philosophical nonsense. A heartless person like you, who is ready to do anything, cannot understand this.

Mikush: haha, it's funny to hear that from an old ruthless killer. Yes, I have no emotions. Because I am an extraordinary person. According to Nietzsche, the most important aspect of the supernatural is the love of danger and struggle. People like me are not looking for security. Zoroaster likes people who travel long distances and do not like to live safely. All wars are good, this is the best thing in the modern world.

Hades: Pff... Again... But let's not forget that Nietzsche's only condition is "not to betray friends". And you always betray them.

Mikush: haha Nietzsche said a lot of things. This does not mean that they are all true.

Persephone began to laugh.

Percy: Ahah, you two are very good friends. You look like the best buddies.

Mickush: This is the reality. Isn't that Hades, bro?

Hades smiled.

Hades: If you were a trustworthy person, you would've become my bestie. But not gonna happen. Cos you're the biggest bastard in the entire world.

Mikush pouts his face and " You're so mean, bro" says.

Then he suddenly puts a serious expression on his face and says

"Hades can I talk to you outside"?

Hades and Mikush went out. They sat outside, breathing fresh air into their lungs. The sun is about to set. Mikush looked into the distance, took a "Sobranie" cigarette out of his pocket, lit it, and started to smoke.

Hades looked at him in amazement "What are you doing?"

Mikush: Do you say that? Even sometimes geniuses like me need to make up their minds. Also, from the outside, it gives me a cool look.

Hades: hehe you've always been so weird. Full of surprises. I wonder what you will do when all this is over.

Mikush: I think maybe I should go to the past and fight with myself. I think it would be interesting. Who will win, me or me?

Hades laughs: I believe you will do it... Stop beating around the bush and say why you called me here.

Mikush: I have decided where our meeting will take place. I messaged my Sweetie honey pie "Hera". We will exchange Kratos and Percy at church in Paris. That is the end of our work.

Hades looked at him hesitantly.

Mikush: Bro, Do not say to me that you forgot about Kratos. Maybe he is being tortured by our feminist friends. We must save him quickly.

H: of course I haven't forgotten him. He is my best friend ...

M: Then why are you so hesitant? Or do you really??

Hades looked at Mikush seriously.

H: I'm in love with her ...

M: hahaha. I never expected to hear that from you. Maybe it's true that love changes people. So that means it's the end of our adventure.

H: Definitely. I will tell her how I feel about her after Kratos will be freed.

Mikush surprisingly: Are you serious?

H: I have never been that serious in my life. I just wanna stop all these deaths around me and live peacefully.

M: Bro, you've really changed. You know, even though I laugh at you, I still respect your choice.

Then they both quietly looked at the darkening weather. 

The stars begin to shine. Day gives its place to the night. Mikush put out his cigarette and take a deep breath.

M: You know what? We should go fishing someday. It's a really relaxing and peaceful thing to do. You definitely gonna like it.

H: Sure, why not...