Assemble

The Gods and Goddesses of myth, legend, and fairy tale represent archetypes, real potencies, and potentialities deep within the psyche, which, when allowed to flower permit us to be more fully human.

Margot Adler

---

It was 8 o'clock in the morning when Mikush Hades and Percy entered a small church in Paris.

Percy hesitantly: Hestia is buried here.

Hades looked at her intently. After thinking for a while, he said, "It doesn't matter anymore." I found something more valuable to me.

Percy's cheeks flushed.

Mikush: Geez... Where do you find these cliche words?

Hades: Where are they?

Mikush: We still have time for a meeting. I hurried because I wanted to pray, let's pray together. :D

Hades: Stop messing around. Are you sure they will follow the truce conditions?

Mikush: Trust me, Bro, I have planned everything.

Mikush opened the door in the corner of the church and went out. A minute later the door opened and one of the priests approached them.

Priest: My children, have you come here to get married?

Hades and Percy looked at each other. Hades has always been distinguished by determination and courage. Knows how not to doubt important decisions.

Hades: Percy, all my life I have lived in search of a purpose in life, doing evil to people. But now I have found the purpose of my life. You are my purpose. In Greek mythology, Hades and Persephone fell in love, got married, and went to the underworld. Perhaps this is the moment that life has prepared for us.

Hades kneeling "Will you marry me?"

Percy screamed "Yes" without thinking.

Hades turns into a priest. "Yes. We want to get married. "

They hold hands and look at each other happily.

"I, Hades, take you, Persephone, to be my wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I plight you my troth".

"I, Persephone, take you, Hades, to be my wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love, cherish, and to obey, till death us do part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I give you my troth".

The priest says aloud "You have declared your consent before the Church. Do you have wedding rings?" 

Hades and Percy looked at each other surprisedly.

They heard someone say, "Yes, they have!"

It is Mikush. He handed him a big diamond ring in his hand.

Hades smiled: Batard... It was yours doing?

Mikush: haha what were you thinking. It is a great pleasure for me to unite my best friend with his loved one. But when I saw you kneel before her, I forced myself to stop laughing.

Hades embraced Mikush. For the first time, he is so close and friendly to him.

"Now that Hades and Persephone have given themselves to each other by the promises they have exchanged, I pronounce them to be wife and husband, in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. You can kiss now ".