Benko Gambit

"You are young and young your rule and you think that the tower in which you live is free from sorrow: from it have I not seen two tyrants thrown? The third, who now is king, I shall yet live to see him fall, of all three most suddenly, most dishonored."

 Aeschylus

---

Three small tents are set up in the middle of the frosty forest. Two boys are sitting around a small bonfire drinking tea.

After a while, the third one appeared among the trees. He approached and laid the reindeer on his shoulder.

Mikush in amazement: Oh shit! Dude! Where did you found this?

Kratos: I saw it when I came back here. So I hunted.

Mikush happily stood up: "Chef Mikush" presents today's menu. There will be a stake and vodka at dinner today!

Hades: We eat after work. First of all, let's finish our mission. Kratos what do they do?

Kratos: They're staying in a small mansion. However, they did not fall into our trap. They did not follow us.

Hades: It was already clear that they would not do it. They are very smart.

Mikush: hahaha. As expected from our girls.

Hades: what are they doing now?

Kratos: currently guarding in turn.

Hades: Staying there gives us a hand. I did not expect them to stay there. The bad weather forced them to stay I think. We can move on to our plan.

Having said that, Hades took out of his bag a sniper rifle designed to fire at long distances.

Mikush: I do not agree with that. We will kill them quickly and make the game uninteresting.

Hades: You bastard! It's all a game for you. I want to get rid of these headaches quickly. I'm tired of these killing games.

Mikush: Bro, how long have you been such a boring person? You need to be happy to continue such adventures.

Hades: Enough of this nonsense. These are all kid's games. I want to live a life without death around me.

Mikush looked at him curiously: Bro, she really changed you. After her death, you softened badly. You're not the same heartless person. What happened to old Hades who enjoys killing?

Hades: let's not talk about it. The weather is getting better. We have to finish it before they leave.

The boys slowly took their places.

Mikush: Guys, which girl would've chosen if you had the opportunity to date one of our girls? I say in advance that Hera is mine.

Hades: Shut up. Idiot!

Mikush: Come on, man. We can make a deal. If you don't choose one of them, will everyone be mine?

Hades mockingly: I thought you're in favor of women's rights!

Mikush: Bro. I am for everything that is fun. If I had a chance to marry beautiful girls as beautiful as they are, then I would love to be the Harem King!

Hades: How funny... I thought you're Sapiosexual or Asexual!

Mikush chuckling: Bro... I agree that highly intelligent women always attract us. But don't lie to me, even a smart guy like you sometimes looks at girls' butt. Because it is in our nature from the very beginning of Adam and Eve.

Hades: Enough! Stop wasting time with lame jokes! We have a mission here!

Mikush: Okay, Okay... Then leave the sniper to me. You two go ahead and fight.

Hades: what other tricks are you planning again?

Mikush smiling: Bro. Trust me a little. Do you really think I will betray you? I just find it more fun to play with them from afar.

Hades: Well do what you want. But finish them quickly.

Mikush happily: Yes, sir! You can be sure that I will turn there into a bloody lake.

The boys began to move forward. Mikush lay down, took aim, and saw the two girls talking. He grinned: 

"It would be a very exciting day".

( -_・) ︻デ═一 ▸  

He opened fire