Trace

If you place your head in a lion's mouth, then you cannot complain one day if he happens to bite it off.

Agatha Christie

---

James smokes in front of a small detective board. Two days ago, they moved to Europe and are trying to find out the details that they have been collecting for several days.

 Two days ago, they moved to Europe and are trying to find out the details that they have been collecting for several days

Min Jun: Is there any progress? Sir?

James: Everything is upside down here. It is as if every event has to do with one another. I think Mikush is behind all this. Therefore, we must investigate him.

Jamar: What could be the big role of Mikush? He's not even one of them.

James: This is where you are wrong. I think Mikush changed his name. He seems to be the third student, Prometheus. Records say Prometheus has a high IQ, an overactive imagination, and a fun personality. Its characteristics suit Mikush.

Jamar: What we gonna do now by knowing this?

James: Here we have to act on assumptions. Therefore, we will continue with such assuming events. Imagine that Mikush and his wife have a serious misunderstanding. As Min Jun once said, the girl wants revenge on him. So, she intends to take revenge on our other boys with the help of other girls. Therefore, they all unite and fight against each other.

Min Jun: What do we get knowing this?

James: We already know a lot that we can get something by finding a place where Mikush gets married. When people want revenge, they opt for places where they have memories of the past. Mikush's wife will most likely seek revenge at the church where Mikush married. If we find it, we can find their traces.

Jamar: Then we have to find a church where 3 girls are related and married.

James: I think we need to narrow our search area a little bit. For example, why did they first start to fight in Greece? There is something. Guys ' names related to Greek mythology. So then it means Girls' names also may be Greek Goddesses.

Min Jun: So we have to look for a church-related to the mythology of the Greek goddesses. For example names maybe?

James: Then this donut can provide us with compelling evidence. Mikush is obsessed with Chinese Donut. Need to add "Donut" too. We need to contact the donut factory and see which churches they provide with donuts or whatever.

Jamar: This is like an impossible search. There are hundreds of countries and thousands of churches in the world. And according to our records, most of them might buy this donut. If we could choose at least one country, our work would be easier.

James: Wait! They found two dead at the last place they were seen in France a year ago, weren't they? According to police records, one of the dead was missing. What was the sex of the deceased?

Jamar looks at the notes: "it was Female".

James: Everything is clear now. The girls want revenge on the dead girl. It is unlikely that she was buried in France, as it was difficult for them to carry her far.

Min jun: I hope all these assumptions will lead us to something.

James: I hope too.

James took the marker and wrote on the board.

Church

Chinese Donut

Mikush

Greek Gods and Goddesses

Marriage

Dead Girl

France

Seven years before

***

James investigated the notes for half an hour, then suddenly jumped out from the table and said, 

"I found this! There is one church, the name of which is associated with the name of the Greek goddess. There was a marriage of a rich woman, Charlotte Matthews, 7 years ago! The name of the groom is unknown. Also, this church is supported by our donut factory. And here!! A year ago 3 girls were registered as nuns. We need to go there immediately!

Episcopal Church of Saint Hera. EC3A 6AT Paris. France.