Vengeance

For revenge is always the delight of a mean spirit, of a weak and petty mind! You may immediately draw proof of this-that no one rejoices more in revenge than a woman. 

Gin Sander

---

I have never had a happy childhood. I suffered greatly because of my father's abominations. I always hated his self-assured looks. He thought he owned me like his toy and that he could do whatever he wanted with me.
One day I decided not to obey this disgusting man! I will fight. I'll fight against self-assured, hideous bastards like him. So I took revenge on all men same as him. I fought against every creature who believed they owned the world. Everything went the way I wanted. Until I met him ...

He was strong, crazy, insane, ridiculous. He was different from everyone I saw. Until then, no man could stand in front of me.
Every time I spent with him, I was extremely delighted. Over time, I became attached to him. I did not know what to do in the face of these new feelings. I had no experience against this feeling, so my mind has no immune to all these new things. I wish I had been in love before, so I would have been strong against my feelings for him.

It is true that a person never forgets the one she loves for the first time. First impressions always remain in your memories. And he knew it. He had found my weakness and used it. After a while, I began to feel that he was losing interest in me. 

By the time I loved him the most, he had lost interest in me.

I already felt it. He wants to leave me. It's just a matter of time. I had to decide immediately. I couldn't stand losing him. As a young woman, I could not act rationally. No matter how smart you are, you lose yourself in the face of love.

I decided to do what I could. I would marry him. If I could convince him, he would be mine. Wherever he went, he would eventually return to his wife. Maybe if we had children, he would be more attached to me. Imagining all this, I carefully decided to convince him.

But it didn't turn out quite as I expected. He all of sudden proposed to me. At that moment, I almost flew into the world of happiness. Maybe all my fears until then were wrong. Maybe I was just being paranoid.

Our wedding preparations were going so smoothly. I did not understand what I was doing. I worked hard, preparing for the wedding, decorating the banquet hall, arranging the guests, the menu, the choice of music, and so on. I did my best to make everything perfect. The wedding of the king and queen of the entire elite world was to be ideal.

He just looked at all those things and smiled. Just said yes to every suggestion I made. 

He just said those 3 words, he gave me what I wanted, and I was happy with that. He did not object to any of my wishes. I was so merry that I was no longer with myself. I flew out of euphoria.

I was so blessed on my wedding day. I was in a white elegant wedding gown and he was in a magnificent tuxedo. We both looked so wonderful. Those were the happiest moments of my entire life.

 At the end of the ceremony, he told me that he had prepared a surprise for me. I joyfully approached our hotel room and he followed me.

I felt an uneasiness as I grabbed the door handle. It was as if I felt a catastrophe ahead. When I opened the door and entered, I saw a red rose and a small letter on the bed. 

When I turned around, he was no longer there. At that moment I understood what was happening. He got what he wanted. After playing with me, he threw me away like a useless thing.

He wrote only 2 sentences in the letter:

It was great fun to break you. Come at me when you become stronger!

I promised that day I would not stop until I took revenge on him. I will destroy him and his ego into pieces. He will weep for what he has done to me, and he will beg me to forgive him. I won't stop, I won't hesitate...

This is my revenge!