Lose Everything

"Smile, because it confuses people. Smile, because it's easier than explaining what is killing you inside."

Joker

---

Mikush smiles and looks at them. He takes a small remote control and presses a button.

"Guys, there is the timer bomb here. If we do not finish the battle in 5 minutes and leave here, this building will be completely reduced to ashes. A little nervousness, the instinct of fear of death will sharpen your senses and the battle will be incredibly interesting".

Everyone took their weapons and looked at each other.

Suddenly they attacked each other in a second. Poseidon prevented Kratos from striking with his weapon, and Helios stood in front of Hades, smiling. It is clear that their goal is to prevent the boys from approaching Mikush. Hera attacked Artemis. Percy faced Mikush.

Hades: Persy! Be careful! He is very dangerous!

The battle began. Weapons were blown in the sky. The sparks and rattles of the weapons as they collide are a testament to how ruthlessly they fought. They are people who have been trained for years and raised to kill. They do every move instinctively, sharply, monsterly.

Eventually, Helios and Poseidon were severely wounded and knocked to the ground.

Hades: You have always lived by the orders of others. You have become weak beings deprived of your own ideas. That's why you are not important to anyone. You will be forgotten.

Helios and Poseidon smiled. They were very good friends. But in life, they always played by the rules. So, as usual, they left without achieving anything in life.

When Hades and Kratos turn around they saw that Percy wins against Mikush. Mikush suddenly fell to the ground. Percy thought it is a rare opportunity and quickly struck him.

Hades shouted: Stop! This is a trap!

(Music starts)

But it was too late. Mikush jumped with unseen speed and tore her whole body with katana. At that moment another shout was heard.

Hera: I'm really sorry Ari. I'm so sorry...

 Artemis fell to the ground. She had been stabbed by Hera in the heart.

The couple stepped aside and looked at them.

Hades and Kratos approached the girls lying on the ground, lost in thought. 

Percy is dead. Artemis is dead. 

Hades had lost the woman he loved again. Hades held her in his arms as he did a year ago. But his feelings are different. He could not feel the same terrible anger as before.

Mikush: Yes, come at me! I killed the woman you love. Hey! Why aren't you angry !?

Hades stood up quietly:

"No, I'm just angry". However, I know why you did it. You want to have the last fun. You want to fight against "Berserk Hades". But you know I can't be berserk! Because I'm changed. I value my family. You are my little brother. No matter how vile you are, I know why you do all this. I feel the clutter you live inside. This is a dilemma. There are two personalities in you. The good guy inside wanted us to be happy together. So you hid outside and watched us love each other. You had planned to die a long time ago, but you wanted to help us before you left. But the second devil in you wanted more. To be at the peak of entertainment. That is why you killed them. That is why you have done all this dishonor. But how can I hate you so much? You are like my little family. I'm angry with you. But my love for you does not allow me to go berserk. That's why I forgive you Mikush. Let's finish the game and not go further...