Grandmaster

Hide your craziness behind a beautiful smile. That's all you need.

Paulo Coelho

---

Checkmate!

-You lost again

-You lost again. You will never be able to beat me by playing like that.

- I have no intention to beat you anyway.

- Be a little enthusiastic, after all, you're playing against me.

- I do not want to play this scary game. You scare me. Why are we doing all this? Why all this is for? Why do we continue these deaths, these games, these battles? Why don't we finish?

-Don't you know? Don't you know that there is no other way out, that we have to do it? All this is to get rid of our feelings!

- What feeling are you talking about?

- Satisfaction. Enjoyment. Amazement. Adrenaline. Feeling alive. Boredom. Uneasiness. Sadness. Disappointment.
Every feeling that we have!

- Stop saying the same things. You know very well that I know what you think. You do all this to get our freedom, to save us from suffering!

- Hahaha. How I love it when you know the depths of my soul. You are probably the only person.

- I think you should try to love. If you love others, you can get rid of all suffering!

- You know, I've never loved. Nobody, nothing. There has never been a place for love in my heart, soul, and mind. I always laughed when I saw others talking about this feeling. I put them in a stupid place. I was ridiculed when I saw people looking at each other with love. But I realize I'm actually jealous of them. I wanted to enjoy this feeling of acting like crazy to love someone. But I never had that feeling. I can't love. Think about how enjoyable this new feeling can be. I would enjoy it like tasting something new.

- Do you know what love is? How can you claim that you don't have something if you don't know what is it?

- I consider love as food. It is delicious when eaten first. Sometimes bitter, sometimes sweet, sometimes sour, this is an inexplicable taste. All these mixed flavours give you the ultimate pleasure. However, if you continue to eat it every day, its taste will normalize and your desire for it will fade away. You are no longer happy when you see that "food" because you have eaten it many times. It's the same for love. When you love someone unceasingly, in the end, love simply becomes normal. Isn't that interesting, someone who never loved to say such things?

- I know what you mean. I'm like you. We are the same. But I think we should pay attention to other feelings.

- All these feelings have no meaning. Love, hate, anger, happiness, and sorrow are all unnecessary. It all just hurts you. Therefore, we do not need feelings.