Chapter 21: Its Like Yin And Yang

"That was fun." Chloe says as we walk up to her and Luka. I smile and nod my head. "I saw that you guys had to get out of your boat." Nino says as him and Alya walk up to us. "Yeah but it was fun. Mari showed me some of her dance moves." Adrien says elbowing my side. Alya and Nino smile and whisper something to Chloe and Luka. They all smile and high five. "Are we missing something?" I ask. Alya quickly shakes her head. Adrien and I shrug off their weird behavior.

"Try to see what Chloe thinks of Luka." Adrien whispers to me. I nod. "I have to use the restroom." I say. "We'll go with you." Chloe and Alya say. "Try to see what Luka thinks of her while we're gone." He nods and I walk away with the girls.

"So Chloe, are you single?" I ask as we walk to the restroom. "Marinette!" "It's just a question Alya." Chloe giggles. "It's fine. Yeah I'm single." I smile and nod. "So what do you think of Luka?" Her cheeks turn a light shade of pink. The blush is barely even noticeable but it's there. "Um I don't know. I barely met him but he seems sweet." "He is." Alya says.

"You guys should go on a double date with Alya and Nino." "Oh that'd be fun!" Alya says. "Oh uh I don't know. I've never been on a date before." "Alya and Nino will be there and they can help you." "I don't know Marinette. You and Adrien know Luka better than me and Nino do." "Maybe you and Adrien can go with us to help me?" Chloe asks. I smile and nod. "Of course." She smiles. "Great!"

~Adrien~
"So Luka what do you think of Chloe?" "She seems like a cool person." "Any interest in her?" Luka slightly blushes. "Um I barely met her but so far yeah." "You should totally ask her out dude. You guys can go on a double date with me and Alya." Nino says. "I don't know. I hardly even know her." "And whats a better way to do that other than a date?" "I'd be too nervous to say anything to her. Maybe you and Marinette can go with us to help me out?" I smile and nod. "Of course."

                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Marinette~
We walk back to the guys. "How'd it go?" Adrien whispers to me. "I agreed to a triple date to help Chloe out. You?" "Me too." "So the plan is working." I smile and high five Adrien. "What are you two whispering about?" Alya asks. "Nothing. What are we going to do next?" "Want to get something to eat?" Nino asks. We all nod and start walking around to find something we like.

After we get our food we find a table and we all take a seat. Alya, Chloe, and I are sitting on one side of the table while the guys sit on the other.

"You didn't even get real food Mari." I look down at my slice of cheesecake. "You know I'm more of a sweets person." "Here eat this." He cuts his burger in half and puts it on a plate. I sigh and cut my cheesecake in half. "Only if you eat this." He smiles. "Deal." I put half of the cheesecake on a plate and hand it to him.

"You guys even share your food. That's so cute!" Chloe says. I feel my cheeks heaten up. "So Chloe what's it like being the daughter of a fashion designer and the mayor?" I ask trying to change the subject. "Trying to change the subject? Smart thinking Dupain-Cheng." She says with a giggle.

"Um well since my mom is always in New York and my dad is always busy running the city it can get lonely, but I have my butler to hang out with." "Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to pry." "I don't mind. It's nice having friends to talk to about it." "You don't talk to your other friends about it?" Alya asks. "Well I really only have one friend but her dad got a job offer in America so she had to go with him." "Well you have us now. If you ever need anything we're here for you." She smiles. "Thank you."

When we finish eating we walk to the ferris wheel. "Same pairs?" Adrien asks as we wait in line. "And me getting stuck with you again Agreste? No thank you." Adrien rolls his eyes. "Well I'm all you got Mari. I'm the only one who can put up with you." He teases. I hit his arm. "Ow! It was a joke." He says rubbing his arm. "I know but it's fun to hit you." The group laughs.

We get on the ferris wheel in the same pairs as before. "It's probably a bad time to mention this but I'm scared of heights." "But you've been on a plane." "And I was nervous then too." Adrien smiles. "Don't worry Mari you'll be fine. If you want you can hold my hand." He says as he puts his hand out. I smile and take it. "Just like the plane." I say. He smiles.

After the ride stops we get off and walk over to the games again. "This time I'm going to win Agreste." He laughs. "We'll see about that Mari."

"Told you!" "How- But I was winning." "You got too cocky Agreste." He sighs. "The black cat one please." The worker nods and hands me the stuffed animal. I smile and hand it to Adrien. He gives me a confused look. "A ladybug symbolizes good luck and a black cat symbolizes bad luck. It's like yin and yang." Adrien smiles and takes the stuffed animal. "Thank you Mari." "You're welcome Agreste."

"Hey dudes it's getting late we're going to go." Nino says as him and Alya walk up to us. "Wait we need to take pictures in the photo booth first!" I say. We all walk over to the photo booth.

Alya, Chloe, and I take pictures with each other first. Then Adrien, Nino, and Luka. Then we take pictures in the same pairs as the tunnel of love and the ferris wheel. And lastly we take a group photo. "Okay we really need to get going." Alya says. We say our goodbyes to them. "Yeah I should head home too." "I'll walk you." Luka says. Chloe smiles and nods. "Bye guys." Adrien and I wave as they walk off.
"Number 5 check."