BONUS 2: Chapter 52: This Is All I Need

~Marinette~
"Mommy! When are Tom and Sabine coming?" Hugo asks. "They should be here any second." "We missed playing with them." Emma says.

"Yeah. Why don't they visit us?" "Do they not like spending time with us?" Louis asks. "No of course they like spending time with you it's just- They're-"

"Well Tom and Sabine are King and Queen. They have to be gone because they rule a country." Adrien says and the kids' eyes light up. "Does that make mom a Princess?"

"You didn't know your mom is a Princess?" He asks and they shake their heads. "I thought her kindness and beauty made it obvious." He adds and I smile. "Go get dressed." I tell the kids and they run into their rooms.

"You didn't have to lie to them." I say as I wrap my arms behind his neck. He instinctively wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me in. "I wasn't lying. You are a princess. You're my princess. You're also my bugaboo but I won't mention that." I smile and roll my eyes.

"You just did." "But Your Highness I had to. It's been a while since I've seen your annoyed face." "Oh shut up." "Of course Your Highness." "Agreste-"

"I'm just teasing! But wouldn't it be cool if you were a Princess? Oh and what if you were forced to marry some jerk but you fall in love with me instead! But there's a twist! Your parents hate me and our love is forbidden! So you have to come up with a plan to get out of the marriage so you can be happy with me."

"Why would that be cool?" "Come on! You have to admit that it would make a pretty good story." "No one would want to read that." I say and he rolls his eyes. "You just don't have taste Mari." "Clearly. I married you." I tease.

"Ouch." He says with a smile and kisses me. "I'm just teasing you."

                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the kids run around the house playing they slowly start to calm down. "Daddy! I'm tired." Emma says as she holds her arms out for Adrien to pick her up.

"Okay. Let's get you to bed." He says as he lifts her up. "Anyone else want to be carried?" The boys walk over to him as they rub their eyes and lift their arms out. "Bedtime?" Louis asks and Adrien nods.

"But Tom and Sabine aren't here yet. We wanted to play with them." Hugo says as tears fill their eyes. "Why don't they like us?" My heart breaks as I look at their faces. I can't believe my parents. They're doing the exact same thing that they did to me on them.

"No. They like you guys. They're just busy." "Maybe next time kids. Come on let's get you to bed." I say as Adrien lifts up Hugo and Louis.

~Adrien~
After I put the kids to bed I shut the door and walk over to Marinette. "How are you holding up?" I ask as I place my hand on her back. "I can't believe them! How can they do this? Again?" "I don't know Mari. I'm sorry."

"I should've listened to you. You were right." "I didn't want to be right." "God I'm such an idiot!" "Don't say that. You're not an idiot. You're a lot of things but an idiot isn't one of them." I say and she smiles. "Theres that smile I love." She leans over and kisses me.

"You're right I'm not an idiot. I'm not gonna let them hurt our kids the way they hurt me." She says as she grabs her jacket and keys. "Where are you going?" "I'm gonna go fight with my parents!" She says as she walks out the door.

"Fight? Not a physical one right? Mari! Not a physical fight!" I say as I open the door and see her rushing to the car. "Damn it Marinette!"

I quickly go inside and grab my phone. "Nino! What are you doing right now?" I ask as soon as he answers the phone. "You would know if you ever called me back." "I'm sorry but I really don't have time for this! What are you doing?"