Chapter 30: Brothers vs Brothers.

Reader Key:

(Y/N) = Your Name.

(H/L) = Hair Length.

(H/C) = Hair Colour.

(E/C) = Eye Colour.

(N/N) = Nickname.

Author's Note: This is a spin-off from the main story Chaotic shattering.

(Third Person P.O.V)

____ The Past ____

Morro woke up warm and content, snuggled into incredibly warm arms. Humming, he smiled, squeezing his arms slightly around the body practically draped across him.

"This was nice." Morro thought. Not a care in the world. Just warm and safe. Nothing could harm him here.

"Morro?" Came a slightly muffled voice from being pressed against the crown of his head.

That was (Y/N)'s voice. Morro realised he opened his bleary eyes and looked up. (Y/N) was wrapped around him as they both snoozed in bed together. "This is really nice." Morro thought to himself as he closed his eyes and went back to sleep. "Nice. Soft. Safe."

Morro let out a happy sigh. He could really get used to this. He felt so much love here in the temple.

(Y/N)'s breathing was surprisingly soft in her sleep, her face was relaxed and unguarded. (Y/N) shifting slightly in her sleep, murmuring and clutching Morro shifted again and murmured contentedly.

Morro resolved to enjoy the closeness for as long as he could before his sensei came to wake him for training. It was nice to feel cared for and loved. It's all he'd ever wanted.

When Wu rose, after a scant hour of sleep, the sun had only just broken the horizon, its pale light illuminating the room. Wu came looking for Morro. He wasn't surprised to find he was curled up aside (Y/N).

Wu couldn't help notice that (Y/N) and Morro were resting peacefully. Or that (Y/N) had relaxed completely. Even with Morro half-sprawled over her in his sleep.

In her sleep (Y/N) looked so innocent and impossibly sweet. Wu felt something inside him clench. (Y/N) looked a bit rough-and-tumble, hair dishevelled and still dressed in various bandages. A funny itch started in Wu's hands as if they wanted to smooth (Y/N)'s hair or touch her cheek.

It almost seemed a shame to wake them. But you must never put off until tomorrow what can be done today.

"Morro... (Y/N)... Time to get up." Wu called to them. Morro began to stir, rising to his sensei's call. (Y/N) however only rising because of Morro.

Wu couldn't deny that he felt more drawn to (Y/N) after their acquaintance. He had not been adequately prepared for the feelings this association would elicit infatuation, admiration and love. (Y/N)'s presence was comforting for the lonely spinjitzu master.