Chapter 27: Fever's end.

Reader Key:

(Y/N) = Your Name.

(H/L) = Hair Length.

(H/C) = Hair Colour.

(E/C) = Eye Colour.

(N/N) = Nickname.

Author's Note: Shout outs to Ughhhhhhhhhh21 and Himyourfriendmeep.

Who looked at the list of the main story and pointed out a problem with the Garmadon X (Y/N) X Wu ending.

This lead to a cute story about a young Morro and (Y/N) to being longer and adapted to solve the problem :D

(Third Person P.O.V)

____ The Past ____

In the early hours of the next morning, a warm humid breeze blew into the monastery, carrying the sound of birds outside loud and clear.

Wu was checking in on everyone after he finished his morning meditation. Morro was still resting and still clutching (Y/N)'s jacket. Wu decided not to wake him. The poor boy was already stressed.

Wu next checked in on his two surprise guests Krux and Acronix were also still fast asleep, side by side. Wu was somewhat jealous of their brotherly relationship. Wu would love to have that back and watching the brothers really stung quite a bit.

Next Wu went to cheek on (Y/N) to the Spinjitzu Masters surprise (Y/N) was awake but highly disoriented. "I don't feel good." (Y/N) said glassy-eyed with pale circles stained the skin beneath her usually bright eyes.

"You have an infection, (Y/N). Please stay in bed and get some rest while I treat you, all right?" Wu instructed and reached for the medicine. He'd made sure the medicine was near the bed for easy access.

(Y/N) nodded, only to wince as the pounding in her head reminded her not to do that.

"How do you feel?" Wu asked handing (Y/N) a drink of juice that he'd insisted that she'd drink.

"I don't feel good." She repeated as she took a few sips. "It feels as though everything is down the end of a long tunnel." (Y/N) groaned out.

"That's the fever, (Y/N)." Wu informed her while retrieving the still mostly full cup of juice before (Y/N) could let it slip from her uncaring fingers to pour over the blankets. "Your body is fighting off the infection."

Wu settled on the edge of the bed and laid the palm of his hand across (Y/N)'s forehead to assess (Y/N)'s continued condition.

"Could you leave it there?" (Y/N) muttered, catching Wu off guard. "What?" Wu asked in surprise. "Your hands, they're cool. Leave them there?" (Y/N) said as she snuggled back beneath the covers.