Chapter 7: Mr Wu and Morro's Mummy.

Reader Key

(Y/N) = Your Name

(H/L) = Hair Length

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(E/C) = Eye Colour

(N/N) = Nickname

Author's Note: Shout outs to Ughhhhhhhhhh21 and Hiimyourfriendmeep. Who looked at the list of the main story and pointed out a serious problem with one of the endings.

This lead to a cute story about a young Morro and (Y/N) to being longer and adapted to solve the problem :D

(Third Person P.O.V)

____The Past_____

(Y/N) was teaching Morro how to spearfish in the shallow waters of the river. Morro was still in the river determined to catch one. While (Y/N) was finished with her spearfishing.

"Now remember Morro the trick is to stay calm and still when the fish approaches, as not to alarm the fish and to aim lower because of water refraction." (Y/N) instructed the boy.

(Y/N) had already demonstrated and caught quite a few fish but Morro, on the other hand, was losing his patients, startling the fish.

(Y/N) was starting to think this was a very bad idea seeing how upset the little boy was becoming but she knew that this would be good for him in the long run. Morro needed to address his anger before it was too late.

"(Y/N) why can't I do this?" Morro asked looking to her for answers. "You keep scaring the fish, Morro." (Y/N) answered truthfully. "They can sense your anger you need to be calm and still."

"We should try again tomorrow once you've calmed down and the fish have all returned." (Y/N) said picking up her catch.

"But I didn't catch anything." Morro pouted his dark hair flapping in the light brees.

"Sorry Morro but you need to work on staying calm or you'll never accomplish spearfishing." (Y/N) sighed holding out her hand for him to climb out of the river.

Morro took her hand and followed her back to the monastery his spear bouncing on his shoulder.

Morro looked up at (Y/N) spear with all the fish she'd caught tied to the end. Morro frowned. He wanted to make (Y/N) proud of him by catching some fish but had failed in his endeavour to do so.