Chapter 5: Lullaby

Reader Key

(Y/N) = Your Name

(H/L) = Hair Length

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(E/C) = Eye Colour

(N/N) = Nickname

Author's Note: Shout outs to Ughhhhhhhhhh21 and Hiimyourfriendmeep who looked at the list of the main story and pointed out a serious problem with one of the endings.

This lead to a cute story about a young Morro and (Y/N) to being longer and adapted to solve the problem :D

(Third Person P.O.V)

____The Past_____

As they waited for the Garden Angelica root tea to boil. Morro continued to stair at (Y/N)'s right arm and her dragon-shaped birthmark making her slightly uncomfortable.

Wu noticed (Y/N)'s discomfort. "Morro it's not nice to stare at people." Wu told his young student.

"Sorry (Y/N). it's just so cool." Morro apologised and gave (Y/N) a sorrowful look. (Y/N) rubbed the back of her neck feeling a little guilty that the little one was in trouble because of her birthmark.

"It's not your fault little one. I just need to get used to Ninjago. Things are very different from the realm I'm from." (Y/N) explained to Morro.

"Different realm?" Wu questioned with interest as he continued pouring the tea for the three of them.

"I don't remember most of it. I can't even remember the name of the realm I'm from but yes I'm from a different realm." (Y/N) acknowledged taking her tea.

"What is where you're from like?" Morro questioned and (Y/N) bit her lip trying to think of the right words to describe it to him with of scaring him.

"It's very different from Ninjago. The rules and meanings behind things are hard to explain,"

"Take my birthmark for example Dragons in my realm are considered evil but here they're considered good." (Y/N) said trying to explain to the curious little boy.

"Why in the name of my father would they consider Dragons evil?" Wu asked taking a sip of his tea.

"The realm I am from is ruled by a monarchy. Kings and Queens who consider anyone different as evil. It has nothing to do with an individual's actual ability to do ill or good." (Y/N) explained taking a sip of her tea as she did.