Chapter 10: Never take your eyes off your opponent.

Reader Key

(Y/N) = Your Name

(H/L) = Hair Length

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(E/C) = Eye Colour

(N/N) = Nickname

Author's Note: Shout outs to Ughhhhhhhhhh21 and Hiimyourfriendmeep.

Who looked at the list of the main story and pointed out a problem with the Garmadon X (Y/N) X Wu ending.

This lead to a cute story about a young Morro and (Y/N) to being longer and adapted to solve the problem :D

(Third Person P.O.V)

____The Past_____

"UGH! STOP TRYING TO CONTROL ME!" Lord Garmadon screamed at his brother. "Brother I'm not-" "Yes, you are Wu. Leave me alone I have just as much right to ask her something as you do."

The children got worried with all the yelling and hid behind (Y/N) for comfort and safety.

Wu and Lord Garmadon continued to scream at each other. The children started to tear up at all the loud and very frightening yelling, Morro, on the other hand, wanted to charge over to Sensei's brother and teach him some manners.

"Morro, stay back." (Y/N) said stopping Morro from walking between the two arguing brothers.

"But (Y/N), he's yelling at Sensei." Morro pouted at her with his big round eyes, pleading with her to end this. (Y/N) let out a defeated sigh and said. "All of you, cover your ears."

The children did as instructed and (Y/N) took in a deep breath, bringing her fingers to her lips and let out the loudest whistle any of them had ever heard even with their fingers in their ears.

It was so loud that Wu and Lord Garmadon stopped their increasingly heated arguing just to cover their ears for the assaulting, sharp sound.

Wu and Lord Garmadon turned their collective attention to (Y/N), both giving (Y/N) a look asking her. Had she gone mad?

Once both brothers caught sight of the sniffling children behind her and the angry mama bear look on (Y/N)'s face both immediately apologised to the children for their bad behaviour.

"If you both have the energy to fight, then you both have the energy to teach." (Y/N) says in her best parental voice she could muster. Causing both Wu and Lord Garmadon to flinch.