Chapter 15: Sleep.

Reader Key:

(Y/N) = Your Name.

(H/L) = Hair Length.

(H/C) = Hair Colour.

(E/C) = Eye Colour.

(N/N) = Nickname.

Author's Note: Shout outs to Ughhhhhhhhhh21 and Himyourfriendmeep.

Who looked at the list of the main story and pointed out a problem with the Garmadon X (Y/N) X Wu ending.

This lead to a cute story about a young Morro and (Y/N) to being longer and adapted to solve the problem :D

(Third Person P.O.V)

____The Past____

"What's happening? Am I still sleeping?"(Y/N) felt as though she was in a state where she wasn't in a deep sleep yet, but not awake either, rather something in the middle.

There was nothing but darkness surrounding her, but she could hear distant voices whispering something unclear.

"Okay, everyone give her some space!"

"Gee, is she alright?"

"Do we still need to bring her to the hospital?"

Though all of her body ached, as it had been after a serious fight a few moments ago. She felt someone was holding her in their arms.

"Easy now," came a soothing voice as they stroked (Y/N)'s head a little. "Can you hear me alright?"(Y/N) let out a groan to the conscious world.

Before she snuggled back into the warmth and silence that was surrounding her in her peaceful sleep.

"Give her some space, everyone." Lord Garmadon said in an authoritative tone as all the other began flooding the girl with concerned questions.

(Y/N) had slipped back into unconsciousness in his arms so he carried her into his room at Chen's temple.

(Third Person P.O.V)

____The Past____

It wasn't until much later that (Y/N) awoke."Easy. Can you hear me alright?" Came Lord Garmadon's soothing voice as he stroked (Y/N)'s hair a little.

"Y-Yes." (Y/N) mumbled as she opened her eyes a little more fully now and focused on the face right above hers.

"What's going on?" (Y/N) questioned."You were in a fight." Lord Garmadon said kneeling down beside her with concern etched on his face.