Chapter 22: It's called fruit.

Reader Key:

(Y/N) = Your Name.

(H/L) = Hair Length.

(H/C) = Hair Colour.

(E/C) = Eye Colour.

(N/N) = Nickname.

Author's Note: Shout outs to Ughhhhhhhhhh21 and Himyourfriendmeep.

Who looked at the list of the main story and pointed out a problem with the Garmadon X (Y/N) X Wu ending.

This lead to a cute story about a young Morro and (Y/N) to being longer and adapted to solve the problem :D

(Third Person P.O.V)

____ The Past ____

The world was an endless night and that night was on fire. The air was so thick and hot that it was a struggle to just draw breath. The air grew worse with the pungent odour of charred flesh and lava. Her muscles screamed in pain as did her mind. But she still raised her sword. As a pair of orange-red eyes peered at her from the dark.

"(Y/N)!"

(Y/N) bolted upright with a start, her eyes wide open scanning the room for any perceived threats.

Across the room through the gap in the deep red curtains. (Y/N) could see the faintest blue tinge of dawn.

"Just a nightmare." (Y/N) said to herself and took in a deep breath.

(Y/N) was almost calm once more when something warm and vaguely sticky plopped itself into her lap, startling her once more. Two tiny hands gripped onto her face like fleshy starfish pulling her toward the inquisitive eyes of young Morro.

Morro squirmed on her lap trying to find some better footing for himself as (Y/N) let out a sigh of relief.

"Oh, Morro. You startled me." She said and stroked Morro's fine black hair and let herself be lulled back into tranquillity by the boy's steady breathing.

"Sorry." Morro replied with an apologetic face. "But I've been trying to wake you. Sensei's already awake and we're going to start training." Morro whined at her as (Y/N) pulled Morro up into her arms and wincing as her neck protested the odd angles at which she'd slept in during the night.

"Ok, you point. I walk." (Y/N) yarned and rubbed some sleep out of her eyes and walked out of the room carrying Morro on her hip. Morro happily nodded and pointed the way to the selected training grounds.

As they travelled Morro turned to look up at (Y/N) with a sad look in his eyes. "Um, (Y/N)." Morro asked softly. "Mmm, yes, Morro?" (Y/N) asked, still rather sleepy.

"What do you think of Sensei?" Morro questioned innocently. "I'll put up with him for as long as I can today for your sake." (Y/N) answered still half asleep.