Chapter 18: Unwelcome Guests.

Reader Key:

(Y/N) = Your Name.

(H/L) = Hair Length.

(H/C) = Hair Colour.

(E/C) = Eye Colour.

(N/N) = Nickname.

Author's Note: Shout outs to Ughhhhhhhhhh21 and Himyourfriendmeep.

Who looked at the list of the main story and pointed out a problem with the Garmadon X (Y/N) X Wu ending.

This lead to a cute story about a young Morro and (Y/N) to being longer and adapted to solve the problem :D

(Third Person P.O.V)

____The Past____

Lord Garmadon joined his master and Clouse at the front gate.

"It seems your brother is here to visit you." Master Chen chuckled at a very annoyed Lord Garmadon.

"Hey, Clouse. I have to talk to you later in private. It concerns a problem we both share." (Y/N) said greeting the young magic-user.

Clouse squinted at the girl. "A shared problem?" Clouse questioned out loud but before he could probe thither. Master Chen gave the signal for the gate to open revealing Wu and Morro waiting to be let inside.

"Hello, brother." Lord Garmadon greeted Wu through clenched teeth.

Wu gazed at his brother with a somberly and seriously look in his eyes.

Lord Garmadon stared back boring into his brother's eyes. There were a thousand words left unsaid between them, a thousand apologies and regrets.

"Brother." Wu began to speak. "There is much we need to speak about."

Lord Garmadon continued to stare at him and Wu tensed waiting for the explosion of angry shouts and accusations. It brought back painful memories for the Spinjitzu Master.

"Morro." (Y/N) called out happily and hugged the little boy as he ran up to her (Y/N) picked up the small boy.