Chapter 24: Truth Serum Fever.

Reader Key:

(Y/N) = Your Name.

(H/L) = Hair Length.

(H/C) = Hair Colour.

(E/C) = Eye Colour.

(N/N) = Nickname.

Author's Note: Shout outs to Ughhhhhhhhhh21 and Himyourfriendmeep.

Who looked at the list of the main story and pointed out a problem with the Garmadon X (Y/N) X Wu ending.

This lead to a cute story about a young Morro and (Y/N) to being longer and adapted to solve the problem :D

(Third Person P.O.V)

____ The Past ____

Morro whimpered worriedly in Wu's arms. (Y/N)'s face was going pale and he was pretty sure she hadn't realised that she was resting her head against Wu's shoulder. Her good arm wrapped around Wu's and Morro's waist with Morro clutching onto it so tightly, due to his fear that she would fade away.

"Don't worry, Morro. We will be home soon." (Y/N) murmured gently, her eyes closing due to how heavy they felt. Her words were slurred and heavy.

This was making both Wu and Morro a little antsy. "Sensei, (Y/N) is getting paler." Morro warned his teacher. "I know. Don't worry Morro. As soon as we get home I'll treat her wounds." Wu reassured his frightened student.

"No." (Y/N) objected, causing Wu to tense up slightly. "Morro first, treat Morro first." (Y/N)'s speech was slurred and her eyes remained shut. Wu gently patted her arm to keep her calm. "It's ok." Wu told her in a soft voice.

It was sweet just how much she cared for Morro. But who looked out for her?

Upon descending his dragon. Morro slid off quickly so Wu could help (Y/N) down. Wu carefully help (Y/N) down from his elemental dragon. (Y/N) was too dizzy and confused to even stand, so she didn't even notice that Wu was carrying her in his arms let alone that they were not on the dragon anymore.

Wu carried her to his chambers. Morro quickly followed behind him. "Morro I need you to get the healing supplies and bring them to my room, ok." Wu instructed his student. "Yes, Sensei." Morro responded and dutifully took off to find what his sensei had asked of him.

Wu was forced to lay (Y/N) face down on his bed so he could treat her nasty wounds. When Morro returned as Wu was lighting candles all around the room to give him some much-needed light.

"Good job, Morro." Wu said, taking the supplies from his student. "Now, I need you to get a basin filled with warm water and some clean rags." Wu instructed him. Morro nodded. "Right away, Sensei." Morro dutifully answered. "And put the teapot on. We will need plenty of hot water." Wu called out as Morro left.