Chapter 17: Unfamiliar Emotions.

Reader Key:

(Y/N) = Your Name.

(H/L) = Hair Length.

(H/C) = Hair Colour.

(E/C) = Eye Colour.

(N/N) = Nickname.

Author's Note:

Shout outs to Ughhhhhhhhhh21 and Himyourfriendmeep.

Who looked at the list of the main story and pointed out a problem with the Garmadon X (Y/N) X Wu ending.

This lead to a cute story about a young Morro and (Y/N) to being longer and adapted to solve the problem :D

(Third Person P.O.V)

____The Past____

"Go back to sleep." Garmadon muttered as he laid his head back onto (Y/N)'s middle curling himself up into a ball and closed his eyes.

Garmadon chuckled, the sound quiet and mysterious. As he buried his face into (Y/N) desperately inhaling the girl's scent.

He didn't know whether he preferred to drown in it or to make sure (Y/N)'s fragrance was drowned out by his own.

An almost animalistic growl of pleasure escaped him at the thought of (Y/N) smelling of him.

(Y/N) couldn't help herself as she chuckled at him and ruffled Garmadon's hair. Garmadon opened his bright eyes and smiled at her.

"What?" (Y/N) questioned in an unintentionally cute matter. Garmadon observed this with rising glee, slowly sitting up to face the innocent minded girl beside him.

Garmadon reached for her pulling (Y/N) into his chest. "My dearest... " Garmadon whispered his lips touching the skin of (Y/N)'s ear, provoking another shiver from her.

"No one will ever hurt you again." Garmadon loving proclaimed kissing the skin in front of him softly, nuzzling (Y/N)'s neck after he did.

(Y/N)'s breath hitched in her throat as Garmadon looked deep into her eyes with deep want. Garmadon felt (Y/N) quiver unsure of what to do.