Race night Part 2

Daryn POV:

"omg, is that for me?" I asked looking at Justin.

"Yeah." Was his simple reply.

"I can't believe y'all bought me a car." I said smiling.

"First, you know we don't do things that easy sis we built this car and second, it wasn't all of us that did it, it was just me, Shawn, Chris, and Ryan with the occasional help from Caytlin." My brother told me. I was almost crying I was that happy.

"Wow I-i don't have words, thank y'all so much. Outside when Ryan told me to cover my eyes I told him that Zach Herron better be in here, but this is a hell of a lot better than Zach Herron." I told them, then Ryan started laughing.

"Yeah it's true, then she asked me if I was gonna murder her." He said still smiling.

"Why did you not have trust in Ryan. He's saved all of our asses from being drug off to jail." Dave said looking at me.

"Yeah I know, I was the only one who he didn't have to save, plus I was joking when I said that." I lied.

"Well if you joke that well you might have to give up racing and start acting cause I heard the fear in your voice." Ryan told me.

"Ok anyways, she's a '68 Dodge charger with a big block, twin turbos, and sitting on big tires." Shawn told me. I started walking around it and looking at it. It was fully black with a red strip down each side.

"So do you got a name for her?" Chuck asked.

"Hell yeah, imma call her The Soul Crusher, cause she's gonna crush the souls of everyone she race's." I told him smiling.

"DARYN" I heard a voice yell. The next thing I knew, I was tackled to the ground.

"Oh my fucking god Caytlin,you near gave me a heart attack." I told her once I realized who it was.

"Sorry Dar (said like dare) I just got excited" she said.

"Can someone please get her the hell off me." I asked. Chuck came over and lifted her off of me.

"Thank you for getting that psychotic bitch off me." I said looking at him. Caytlin flipped me off and the guys all started laughing. My phone started going off and I looked at the caller ID.

"I'll be right back I'm just gonna take this." I said as I stepped outside.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

D- what do you want Azn
A- damn what did I do to deserve that greeting
D- the guys just surprised me with a car
A- oops sorry Daryn
D- so what did you call me for
A- do you want to come over tomorrow, we can do a ton of weird shit
D- sounds perfect, normal is boring can I bring Caytlin
A- of course the more weirdos the better
D- well I got to go see you tomorrow
A- bye
D- bye
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I walked back into the shop and all the guys were looking at me. "Oh my fucking god it was just Azn, you all know that I don't have a fucking social life." I said after everyone started giving me looks. Everyone seemed to find that comment amusing cause they all started laughing. Ryan came over to me.

"You don't need a boyfriend anyways, trust me guys are garbage." He said as he passed me a Pepsi.

"I'm not even gonna touch that subject but either way I don't need no boyfriend trying to tell me what to do, I already have one man in my life doing that." I said as I looked at Ryan, smiling.

"And who would that be?" He asked

"My damn older brother." I told him as I took a drink from my can.

"Love you too Daryn." I heard my brother yell from the other side of the shop. Ryan found that real funny.

"Hey, either stop laughing or watch out for your precious Fireball." I told him. He instantly shut up.

"You wouldn't." He said looking horrified.

"Unfortunately you are right I wouldn't, I like it too much but if you kept laughing then I would've." I told him sighing. He let out a sigh of relief and looked at me.

"Wait you still like my car?" He said cocking an eyebrow.

"Hell yeah she does." Caytlin said coming up to us.

"Be seen not heard." I said giving her the death glare. She started laughing at me. When I kept giving her the glare she realized that I was being serious.

"Um I'ma go talk to Doc." She said as she started to walk away. This made Ryan laugh again.

"Hey remember what I said about the car." I said looking at him.

"Yes I think I remember you saying you wouldn't hurt it because you like it to much." He said with a smug grin on his face.

"You wanna test that theroy?" I asked him, picking up the wrench that was sitting on the work bench that was beside us.

"No don't." Ryan said as he tried to take the wrench out of my hand. I pulled it away so he couldn't reach it.

"Sorry Ryan, you where being a smart ass so Fireball gets it." I told him, taking a few steps back to freak him out a bit more.

"Shit, someone get that thing out of her hands before she does something to my car." He told everyone else. Damn am I that good.

"Sis just leave his car alone, last time you went after someone's car I woke up to busted windows in my truck and a half disassembled motor in the crow." Justin said as he came to me.

"Fine." I groaned. I was having so much fun scaring the shit out of Ryan.

"Whew." Ryan exclaimed. Damn he's gonna be pissed if I tell him that I've been joking, eh what's the worse he could do.

"Ry I was kidding with you the whole time, it was an empty threat." I told him. He looked at me shocked.

"Seriously you should act, that was amazing." He told me. I kinda just blushed and looked down, I do that everytime someone compliments me.

"I know, my little sis here has some talent." Justin said as he bumped me with his shoulder. I looked up at him.

"Thanks bro." I said smiling.

"We should probably get going." He said looking back at me as he started to go say bye.

"Ok, I'm gonna go get Caytlin." I said. As I started to turn around, I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"What, no good bye fore me?" Ryan teased.

"Oh come here." I said laughing. I hugged him and realized our hight difference, he's like a whole foot taller. "You're so tall" I said looking at him.

"Or maybe you're so short." He says. I flip him off then I say good bye and got in my truck and headed home.

Written: 03/28/21