I'm what?!?

~A few days later~
Daryn POV:

"Hey Princess I brought you breakfast." Ryan says opening the bedroom door and I groan. The last few days I haven't been feeling shit hot, I ain't thinking much about it because I'm pretty sure I've already figured out why I'm like this. The other day I had a hamburger and it didn't look cooked well but I ate it anyway because I was starving, yeah I know I'm stupid as fuck.

"I got to go to work today baby, are you gonna be alright alone?" He asks and I shake my head no.

"How about if I call Caytlin and get her to come over?" He asks and I barely nod, I absolutely hate being sick. Not long after Caytlin comes over and Ryan heads to work.

"Dar how long have you been sick?" She asks me.

"The last couple of days but it only really seems to be in the morning, I think that burger I had the other day gave me food poisoning." I tell her and she thinks for a moment.

"Wait did you say it's only in the morning?" She asks and I nod.

"Dar I don't think you have food poisoning, I think you might be pregnant." She says and I look at her.

"What Cayt no that's not possible remember, you were there when the doctor said it." I tell her and she shrugs.

"I'm just saying Dar you should think about it, what kind of food poisoning makes you sick only in the morning?" She asks.

"Cayt, it's just food poisoning." I tell her and she rolls her eyes.

"Daryn how oblivious can you be?" She asks and it's my turn to roll my eyes.

"Caytlin it's just food poisoning but if it'll give you closure I'll schedule a doctor's appointment." I tell her.

"Thank you." She says and I grab my phone.

~A few days later because I'm lazy~

"I'm glad you're feeling a bit better baby, it's nice to see you go hang out with Caytlin instead of being sick in bed." Ryan says and I nod. So I might not have been completely honest with him, I told him that I was gonna hang out with Caytlin today cause I couldn't make myself tell him that I was going to a doctors appointment to see if I'm pregnant. I thought about telling him and believe me I was going to but my mouth said different words then my brain thought.

"DARYN IM HERE!" Caytlin yells from downstairs and I laugh.

"Yeah see we're the friends that'll go over to the other ones house and just start eating." I tell Ryan and he laughs.

"See you later princess." He says kissing me and I'm starting to feel guilty.

"See you when I get back babe." I say and walk out of there as fast as I can because if I stay here for one more second everything might come outta my mouth and then I'ma be in a ton of shit.

"Caytlin I'm starting to feel really guilty about this, I accidentally lied to him about where I'm going." I tell her once I get in the truck and she looks at me confused.

"Daryn how the hell do you accidentally lie to your husband about where you're going?" She asks me.

"Well my mind told him that I was going to a doctors appointment but my mouth told him that I'm hanging out with you for the day." I tell her. When she parks the truck at the hospital I start to come to reality.

"Caytlin I just realized two things." I say looking straight ahead at the building in front of us.

"What?" She asks and I take a big gulp of air.

"One, I hate hospitals and I forgot until now." I tell her.

"And?" She asks and I continue.

"And second, if I am pregnant what's Ryan gonna say, what's Justin gonna say?" I say and she puts her hand on my shoulder and makes me turn in my seat to face her.