Here's the thing...

~Later that night~
Daryn POV:

"Hey Daryn, glad you're feelin better." My brother says as he comes and puts his arm around me and I laugh awkwardly. I hate lying to my brother but he'll figure out the truth soon enough.

"Drivers meeting!" He yells and this time I cover my ears.

"Anyone have any callouts for tonight?" He asks and after everyone is done with their callouts I look at Justin.

"I- well we have an announcement." I say and Justin looks at me confused.

"I'm pulling the Soul Crusher off the list." I say and everyone starts questioning me all at once.

"Why, and what does that have to do with Ryan?" Justin asks and I take a couple deep breaths before answering him.

"Well here's the thing, I'm pregnant." I say whispering the word pregnant.

"I'm sorry you're what? I couldn't hear you." He asks and my hands start shaking.

"I'm pregnant." I say loudly this time and he looks at me shocked.

"But you can't, how the hell did this happen?" Justin asks and I shrug.

"I don't know, all I know is I'm havin a baby." I tell him and he hugs me.

"You don't know how upset I was when I found out that I wasn't gonna be an uncle." He says and I laugh.

"Damn I find out this news today and tomorrow is my birthday."

"Oh I completely forgot about that." Justin says weirdly.

"Anyways, let's get to the racing part of this race night." I say and Justin laughs. I don't like being the center of attention for long periods of time, one year my brother planned a whole bunch of stuff for my birthday and I literally hid under my bed before he even woke up and it took him a few hours to find me, and by that I mean I had to come out of hiding because I was starving. Shawn and Kamikaze get lined up then I see a cop go by.

"Justin!" I yell over the sound of the cars running over to my brother.

"A cop just went by, I think he's turning around, he definitely saw us." I tell him and he makes a gesture to the two guys in the race cars to shut the cars off. I look up at the road and I can see headlights coming.

"Justin he turned." I tell him.

"Guy's pack it up, get those two in the trailer, he more then likely saw their cars." Justin yells and they both turn the cars back on and hightail it to the trailers. The red and blue lights come on and everyone else starts running around like crazy to make sure everything gets packed up then I jump in Ryan's truck with him since he drove me and we get the hell outta there.

"Holy shit, thank God I was sorta paying attention or we woulda all been busted." I say and he laughs.

"Yeah, it's a little hard for you to bail us out if you need to be bailed out too." Ryan says and I smack his arm lightly.

"Wow thanks." I say rolling my eyes and we both start laughing.

Ryan POV:

That woman is the love of my life. I wanted to make her birthday tomorrow really special and with Justin's help I think we managed to do just that. I've just got to shut my damn mouth for tonight and not tell her what we're planning.

"Hey babe?" She asks from her seat and I look over at her for a quick second.

"What's up princess?" I ask her.

"Did you find that Justin was acting weird when I brought up my birthday?" Damn it woman why must you test me?

"Nooooooooo, that's just Justin being Justin." I say and I can see her give me a weird look.

"Ryan you're being weird too, what do you know?" Goddammit someone might have to super glue my mouth shut so I don't tell her everything.

"I don't know anything, and I'm not being weird, I'm just me being me." I tell her and I know that she's silently questioning a lot of things.

"I'm just gonna pretend that this conversation never happened, because that was the weirdest conversation I have ever had." She says as I open the house door and go in.

"I'm tired." She says and I laugh.

"Well why don't you head to bed princess, I'm actually gonna go too it's three in the morning." I tell her and she nods. We head upstairs and we both instantly fall asleep.

It's short I know, I'm sorry I want the birthday to be its own chapter so I had to end this one here. Also the other day we went swimming in the river and I accidentally dropped an F-bomb in front of my mom😬. Thankfully I had a reason so my mom let me off the hook. Also my autocorrect keeps trying to change Javi to Karen, like wtf.