How the hell

~One week later~
Justin POV:

"Hey Daryn, we're gonna go race are you coming?" I yell up the stairs.

"Nah, I'm kinda sore." She yells back.

"Well see ya later DarDar." Shawn yells up the stairs, using the nickname he gave her when she was 8.

"Asshole." I hear her yell back.

"Daryn don't be like that, I wouldn't be letting you stay here alone if it wasn't for the fact that Ryan's gonna be racing with us." I yell back up and it's like she materializes at the top of the stairs.

"Why do you two insist on being assholes?" She asks and I begin to head to the door.

"I was telling the truth." I yell over my shoulder before leaving, Shawn following close behind.

~At the spot~

We get all the callouts done then begin racing. Our first two go down and then I hear sirens. I look over at Ryan who's standing beside me and he looks equally as scared. The red and blue lights come on and everyone starts running.

"Freeze!" I hear from behind me. I glance over at Ryan and Kamikaze. It very clearly wasn't them which means this is a legitimate bust and there are actual cops. Is this the first time we got busted, no. Is this the first time I got caught, also no.

"Put your hands behind your head!" The cop boomed from behind us. We comply and he comes behind us. He cuffs us and puts me in the car. Well looks like Daryn's gonna have to bail us out.

Daryn POV:

I'm sitting on my bed scrolling through Instagram, completely bored when I get a message from the group chat the whole 405 is in.

Justin🛸:
Um Daryn...

Baby💗:
We have a problem...

Kamikaze 😎:
We where racing...

Shawny🎀:
And then a thing happened...

Daryn:
Omfg guys just spit it the fuck out😒

✨Azn✨:
We were busted 😐

Daryn:
How many of you do I need to bail out

Justin🛸:
Seven

Baby💗: Me, Justin, Chris, Shawn, Azn, Javier and Dave

Daryn:
Wait, did you say Javier?

🛠️Javier🛠️:
Hey Daryn

Daryn:
You guys are idiots, who was on lookout

🛠️Javier🛠️:
🙋🏽‍♂️

Daryn:
Omfg🤦 I'm on my way

Justin🛸:
Thank you

Baby💗:
I love you baby

Kamikaze 😎:
Ewwwwww

🛠️Javier🛠️:
Ryan you never acted like this with your ex

Dave👽:
And could you preferably not act like that with Daryn on our chat

Shawny🎀:
Please come get us

Daryn:
On my way

I grab my Vans and keys and head downstairs.