moving

(This is the lockscreen I was talking about last chapter)

~the next day ~
Daryn POV:

Today I'm finally moving out of my brother's house. With the fact that my 29th birthday is next week I think its way overdue. The whole 405 is helping move everything so we only have to make one trip. I got everything packed in boxes yesterday so we just have to get the everything in the trucks and to Ryan's place. We all get to my brother's house and start getting the boxes into trucks.

"Someone needs to take the dresser, its the only thing that I couldn't fit in a box." I say to Dave and he nods.

"I can take it." He says and I help him carry it out to his truck. After we get it in I go start bringing boxes and putting them in the box of my truck. By the time all the boxes are gone, every truck is full.

"Don't forget that this will always be your home Daryn." Justin says and I hug him.

"Don't go getting all mushy on me Justin." I say and he laughs.

"God it's gonna be different without you in the house." Jackie says coming over to us.

"Damn y'all are all soft." I say and we just stand there for a second. A second later I hug them and it takes them by surprise.

"Y'all will always be my family. Jus you know that you mean so much to me and we will still have our hangouts. And Jackie you know that I think of you like a sister and I always will. It's gonna be so different waking up everyday and there not being some weird shit going on downstairs. And of course not waking up and going downstairs to see you two doing said weird shit." I say and they both look at each other then look back at me.

"And you say that we're soft." They both say at the same time and all three of us laugh.

"Let's get going dipshits." I yell to the crew and Dave, Chris, Shawn and Chuck all give me the finger.

"Wow y'all I'm feelin the love." I say then I get in my truck. I'm in the front of the convoy of idiots. We all head over to the place i will now be calling my house. We get there and I shut off my truck and get out and Ryan comes out of the house.

"The heck, I thought you were gonna wait till I got home from the shop?" He asks and I look at him.

"I couldn't wait anymore, besides you obviously got home early." I say and he hugs me.

"Yeah because I wanted to come home early so we could get you all moved in before it got dark and since I'm the owner-"

"Co owner." Caytlin yells.

"Since I'm the co owner I could come home whenever I wanted."

"I couldn't wait anymore sorry." I say.

"It's fine, there's no need to apologize." He says. We start bringing everything and after a while Caytlin looks at me.

"Who's your favorite singer?" She asks randomly.

"Way to many people." I say.

"I like Eminem." She says randomly.

"I prefer skittles." I say and she face palms.

"Not the candy, the rapper." She says and I give her a weird look.

"Why the hell would I eat the wrapper?" I ask her.

"Are you serious, is she serious?" She asks me then asks Chuck who was walking behind her as she asked me.

"I don't know." He says placing the box he's holding down.