Movie night Part 1

~at the same time as the last chapter~
Justin POV:

Tease Caytlin about her crush on Azn, what the fuck was that about? Oh well I guess I'll just go ask. I think to myself. I head upstairs and knock on Daryn's bedroom door.

"Come in?" Caytlin says but it sounds more like a question.

"It's Justin." I say as I slowly open the door.

"Oh come in then." She says. I walk in and see her sitting on Daryn's bed but it doesn't surprise me, she always sleeps in Daryn's room when she stays over.

"So a little birdy told me that you have a crush on Azn." I say. When I look over at her, her face is bright red.

"Who told you that?" She asks looking at me.

"Daryn." I say bluntly.

"Oh that little-" She started but then stopped when she saw the look on my face. I couldn't keep a straight face though, I started laughing and so did Caytlin.

"Come on, we all know that I don't care about language." I say once I stop laughing.

"If so you'd be a total hypocrite, because you swear like crazy." She says in a matter of fact tone.

"That would be correct, but come on I'm a street racer if you're expecting me to be all innocent then you sure as hell are gonna be disappointed." I say laughing.

"So Daryn seriously told you about what happened earlier?" Caytlin asked looking embarrassed as ever.

"Noooooo she just said you have a crush on Azn, did something else happen." I ask looking at her suspiciously.

"We shot a car with bowling balls." She says.

"Something else happened, I can tell because your beat red." I say and she only goes redder.

"Trust me Justin nothing else happened." She says looking at me. At that moment someone's phone goes off. I check mine and there was nothing.

"Must have been my phone, any chance you could grab it and tell me who it is?" She asks, I was gonna say no but when I look over she's giving me the puppy dog eyes.

"Fine, where is it?" I ask, finally giving in.

"On the desk." She says with her sweetest smile. I get up and head over to my sister's desk and grab Caytlin's phone. I sit down in the chair and turn it on. When I see the name on the screen I can't help but laugh.

"What's so funny?" She asks looking at me.

"I knew there was more to the story then you were telling me." I say, a sly smile making it's way to my face.

"Ok what the hell are you talking about Justin?" She asks, clearly getting annoyed.

"I mean when you told me your story you never mentioned the fact that you have each other's numbers." I say.

"Oh uh um I uh must have forgot." She stutters out, turning redder then a tomato.

"Bull shit." I say laughing.

"Yeah yeah ok fine, I didn't want to say anything because I didn't want you to tease me." She says looking down.

"Caytlin I'm not that mean." I say and she looks up.

"Can he come over?" She asks looking at me.

"Sure." I say smiling. I go to pass her her phone but she shakes her head.

"I'm too nervous to do it, can you?" She asks. I smile and nod.

"Sure thing but you owe me." I tell her jokingly.