Birthday

(Daryn's outfit)
~The next day~
Daryn POV:

"Baby, Princess wake up it's your birthday." I hear Ryan say trying to wake me up and believe me I'm awake but since the day I met him I've had fun fucking with him and just cause we're married doesn't mean that's changed. So I keep my eyes closed and try my hardest not to laugh.

"Fine you asked for it." He says and I start wondering what he's talking about.

Ryan POV:

Of course Daryn's being Daryn, which means she's messing with me for fun. I know she's awake, I saw her trying not to laugh.

"Hey Chief?" I ask as I walk downstairs. Everyone else is outside but I have Justin and his two boys in here so she thinks it's just us, because if she finds out that we're making a big deal of her birthday the moment she comes down she will go hide for the day.

"Yeah?"

"Can I borrow your kids for second?"

"I'm sorry what?"

"That came out wrong, Daryn's messing with me again and won't get up if she sees her nephews then she'll get up."

"Boys do you want to wake up aunt Daryn?" He asks the boys and they instantly push pass me and run up the stairs.

"I'll take that as a yes." I say as I run up the stairs after them. I open the bedroom door and they run and jump up on the bed and start jumping on it. Because why not, I start jumping too.

"Ryan you are way to big to be jumping on the bed, you are going to physically squish me." I hear Daryn say and I start laughing. I stop jumping and the boys sit on her.

"You two are getting big." She laughs.

"Let's let aunt Daryn get ready for the day." I tell the boys and they get off of her. They run back downstairs and she sits up.

"Why did you do that?" She asks giving me a death stare.

"Sorry princess but I knew you were fucking with me as usual and I needed you to get up, it was either I had the boys come jump on you or Justin."

"Ok I'm glad you chose the boys because my brother would've either squished me or I would be on the floor right now." She says and I laugh.

"Get ready then come downstairs." I tell her as I toss her an outfit and head downstairs.

Daryn POV:

So that plan backfired on me. He knew I was faking. I get ready for the day and  head downstairs to see my brother and Ryan talking to each other.

"Hey dumb and dumber what are the plans for today?" I ask them and they turn to look at me.

"I was thinking we could just go in the backyard for a bit." Justin says and I'm suspicious, they always try to do something for my birthday.

"Um ok." I say and we head out back. We get outside and everyone else is there and for once, I don't care that they are making a big deal of my birthday.

"Omg guys this is amazing, thank you." I say as I hug the two of them. As I walk a little farther out I realize that there's a bounce house and most of the guys are in it.

"Aren't there weight restrictions on those things?" I ask and they both shrug.

"Let's go." My brother says as he pulls me to it and jumps on.

"Justin shoes." I tell him and his black adidas come flying out the door thing.

"I meant take your shoes off not near take my head off with them." I tell him.