First Race

(Daryn's outfit)

~The next day~
Daryn POV:
I wake up the next morning to a scream then a thud. I ran downstairs and see Azn on the floor by the couch and Justin and Ryan dieing of laughter in the corner.

"What the hell happened?" I ask.

"Azn was like passed out sleeping so we scared him awake." Justin says between laughs. Azn mumbles something I don't think he meant for me to hear but I did.

"Yeah I agree they are dickwads." I say as I help him up. Ryan and Justin both look at me shocked.

"Heyy it was his idea." Ryan says as he points at my brother and pouts.

"Ok maybe only Justin is a dickwad." I say as I pat Justin's back. He smacks me and walks into the kitchen. I then feel my phone vibrating in my pocket. I check the caller ID and head up to my room to answer it.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
D- Hey Shawn
S- are you guys coming soon
D- yeah we just gotta eat
S- ok see you then
D- Bye
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
The moment I hang up someone knocks on my door.

"Breakfast is done Daryn." I hear my brother yell from the other side.

"Coming." I say back.

~time skip~

I pull up to the spot and head to the drivers meeting, this is gonna be the first time I call someone out.

"Ok do we have any callouts?" Justin asks once everyone was there. I instantly step forward.

"I wanna call out Farmtruck for the number ten spot." I say and he looks at me.

"First off the trailer for five hundred bucks?" He asks me.

"Sure." I say as we shake hands. Everyone else does their call outs then it's time to race.

"HEY RYAN." I yell out from my trailer and he comes over.

"YES DARYN?" He yells back even though he's only like two feet away from me.

"Any chance you could tune my car for me, please?" I ask him.

"Of course, where's your laptop?" He asks me.

"Over there." I tell him, pointing to the cupboard where I always put it. He grabs it and brings it over to the car. While he does that I get my fire suit on.

"She's ready to go." Ryan says as he closes my laptop and puts it back.

"Thank you Ry." I say as he comes over.

"No problem Dar, good luck." He tells me as he pulls me into a side hug. He walks out and I see Justin standing there.

"Hey sis." He says coming over.

"Hey stalker." I joke with him.

"Call me a stalker all you want, you guys would make a great couple." He tells me. I choke on the water I'm drinking and look at him. It's no surprise that he's laughing his ass off. I was about to tell him off but my phone dinged in the corner and prevented me from saying anything. I check it and then look up.

"Who messaged you?" He asks, no longer laughing.

"Actually it's a email and it's to the shops account." I tell him.