Omg

(This will be a shorter chapter)

Daryn POV:

The last race of tonight is Ryan against Bobby Ducote.

"Hey Princess do you wanna ride along in the car with me?" Ryan asks coming in my trailer.

"Is that even possible?" I ask him and he nods.

"Then, of course I want to." I say and he smiles. We get in the car and head to the line.

"Wait is Daryn in the car?" I faintly hear Shawn yell from outside.

"I think so, Javier is she in the car?" I hear Dave yell.

"Yeah it's part of his plan." I hear Javier yell back.

"What plan?" I hear Dominator ask.

"His plan to win." Javier yells then shows up in front of the car to back us up. I looked out the side window and see Shawn talking to Dominator. Justin pulls us up then he hits the light. I never saw Bobby Ducote and I was pretty much jumping up and down when I got out of the car.

"Damn babe that was an amazing pass." I say as I help put the chutes away. We go back to the starting line and I get out. When I see Caytlin standing there I run over and hug her.

"Cayt what are you doing here?" I ask and she looks at me.

"Distraction." She says shrugging.

"What do you mean distra-" I start but get interrupted by a tap on my shoulder. I turn around and Ryan hugs me.

"Did you have fun baby?" He asks still hugging me.

"Oh yeah." I exclaim and he hugs me tighter for a second. I look around and everyone is starting to gather around us.

"Stop hogging my bestie." Caytlin says as she pulls me away from him and hugs me. When she let's go I turn around and I see Ryan on one knee and my hands instantly go to my mouth.

"Baby I love you for the world even more then Fireball so I gotta ask, will you marry me?" He asks and I start crying happy tears. When I try to speak it just comes out a small squeak so I nod my head yes. He slips the ring on my finger and I kiss him. Everyone starts cheering but I try to tune them out. When we broke apart for air I look at him.

"Did you mean it when you said you love me more then Fireball?" I ask as I place my forehead on his.

"You guys are tied." He says and I laugh.

Sorry Bobby Ducote for stealing your proposal idea and sorry other Bobby (my brother) for continuosly bugging you to help me find a way for Ryan to propose to Daryn. Also Caytlin's character is more or less my bestie @Hey_Mommas103. Also last night I was wearing my Fireball Camaro shirt that I made because my mom said I couldn't get one and when I went to go to bed my dad looked at me and said night Fireball. They seriously think that I have a crush on him no matter how much I say that I don't. Apparently near jumping off the couch when Ryan beats JJ in a race is a sign that I have a crush on Ryan 😑.