What do you say?

~The next morning~
Daryn POV:

I wake up to a lovely smell coming from downstairs and Ryan not in the bed. I stretch and of course with just my luck i fall off the bed.

"ARE YOU OK SWEETIE?" I hear Ryan yell from downstairs.

"I'M FINE." I yell back. I get up off the floor and head to the stairs. I trip on my own two feet and fall down the stairs and Ryan catches me before I hit the floor at the bottom.

"Holy shit Daryn, is the floor your best friend now?" He asks me and I groan.

"I've only been up for three minutes and I should just go back to bed." I say and he laughs.

"I made bacon." He says and I perk up.

"You know what maybe I will stay up." I say and we head to the kitchen where he left the two plates of food. I grab the one with more bacon and go sit on the couch.

"So I was thinking." I start but he interrupts me.

"Uh oh that either means we're getting a pet, you have an idea or something is gonna get blown up." He says and I laugh.

"Idea." I say and he looks at me.

"Let's hear it." He says and I nod.

"So I was thinking that since we're married now maybe I could move in with you?" I half ask and he nods.

"I was actually thinking the same thing this morning." He says and I smile. I grab a piece of bacon off his plate and he looks at me pouting.

"You were too slow." I say and he laughs.

"You know what I just realized?" He asks and I look at him.

"What?" I ask.

"The red in your hair is starting to fade into orange." He says and I grab a piece of my hair that's red and look.

"Damn your right, I was thinking about changing it anyway." I tell him and he nods.

"After we get you all moved in I'll take you to get it done however you want." He says and I hug him.

"You don't got to do that." I tell him and he smiles.

"I know I don't have to, but I want to." He says and I head upstairs to get ready for the day. As I'm doing that I message my brother.

Daryn:
Hey dipshit are you up yet

🦧Justin🦧:
Yeah I'm up what do you want

Daryn:
Sometime this week I'm gonna be getting my stuff from the house

🦧Justin🦧:
You're moving out???

Daryn:
Yeah I'm moving in with Ryan, we were already talking about it

🦧Justin🦧:
ok well I guess you have to have a life, you can't live with me your whole life

Daryn:
you'll still see me at work everyday plus I'll still make time every so often to hang out with the boys and we'll still have our brother sister days

🦧Justin🦧:
Ok I like that, well I gtg i have work to do

Daryn:
And by work you mean you have to stop the boys at the shop from blowing stuff up

🦧Justin🦧:
Yep cya

Daryn:
cya

Omfg guys yesterday my older cousins girlfriend had my phone and my lockscreen wallpaper is a custom made one of Ryan and she turned my phone on 😳☠. Sorry for the shorter chapter this is just a little filler. The next chapter will be when they're moving Daryn.