Caytlin and Azn

~The next day~
Caytlin POV:

"Caytlin honey there's someone here for you!" I hear my mom yell from downstairs.

"Tell them to go the fuck away."

"He said you guys are supposed to hang out today!" She yells back and I fall out of my bed. I must've slept in. I put on my dung beetle shirt and a pair of leggings then head downstairs.

"Hey Caytlin." Azn says waving and I wave back. My mom looks at my shirt and I silently hope she doesn't say anything.

"You really have a thing for that Azn guy." She says. Well damnit.

"Mooom!" I say slightly tilting my head in Azn's direction. She thinks for a second then her eyes go wide.

"Oh, ohhhhh." She realizes. I know he's looking at me but I'm trying not to look in his direction.

"Um I hope you guys have fun, also you might wanna leave before Hannah wakes up." She says and I nod.

"See you later mom."

"It was nice to meet you Mrs. Andrews." Azn says and after I close the door I look at him confused.

"Mrs. Andrews what the fuck?" I ask him.

"I was being normal for once." He says.

"For the first time in forever." I joke sing and he laughs.

"Hannah watches frozen all the time so if someone say they're doing something they rarely do I sing that." I tell him and he laughs.

"You're pretty good." He says and I laugh. At least he forgot about what mom said.

"Don't think I forgot what your mom brought up we will be talking about that." Damn can he read minds?

"No I don't read minds, I can tell by your facial expression what's going through your mind. Sometimes." He says and I laugh. We get in his truck and he passes me the aux cord. I plug my phone in then go to Spotify. I turn on Teenage Dirtbag and start bouncing along to it.

"So I was thinking about going to the river and swim a little bit then have food then go play with something me and Farmtruck made." He says and I look at him.

"That sounds great but there's just one thing." I say.

"What?"

"I don't have a change of clothes, or even a towel."

"I got that covered, look in the backseat." He says and I turn around to look. I see a couple towels sitting on the backseat.

"Hm I never noticed that." I say. We get  to the river and I sit on the sand while Azn goes in the river.

"Come on." He says pulling me up off the towel and I sit back down.

"I'm good." I say and he pouts.

"What's going on, you're always acting crazy." He says.

"I've just got a lot on my mind." I tell him and he sits next to me.

"Talk to me." He says and I sigh.

"I can't." I say.

"You can tell me anything, I won't judge or repeat."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

"Well I can't swim and I haven't exactly had good luck with rivers, if you know what I mean." I tell him and he hugs me.

"Caytlin it'll be fine, I'm right here if anything happens." He tells me and I sigh.

"Yeah my dad told me the same thing. I learned that people lie at a very young age." I tell him and he pushes my shoulders so I'm looking at him.