What made you think that?

~7 months later~
Daryn POV:

"Hey Daryn Caytlin wants to hang out today." I hear Ryan say from the bedroom door and I get up.

"Yeah, tell her I'll be at her place in ten." I tell him and he nods. I get dressed then head to her house. When I get there I notice that Azn's truck is in the yard, which means either Hannah isn't home or she has him trapped in her room again.

"Dar you're finally here slow poke." Caytlin says coming outside.

"Do you want me to go back to my house?" I ask her.

"Come on." She says pulling me in the house and to her room.

"Hm I didn't know that you had a petting zoo in your room." I say as I see azn sitting on the floor at the end of the bed.

"Nice to see you too." He mumbles and I laugh.

"Where's your mom and Hannah?" I ask Caytlin.

"They just went to the store, they should be back soon." She answers as I hear the downstairs door open.

"Damn that was perfect timing." Azn whispers and I nod.

"Caytlin is you know who with you and Daryn?" Lanna (Caytlin's mom) yells from downstairs.

"Yeah." Caytlin answers. We play some video games for a bit when we hear the door bell ringing.

"Mom someone's at the door." Caytlin yells.

"Honey can you please get it, I'm a bit busy trying to do laundry right now." Her mom answers.

"We'll come." I say getting up and Azn nods. We head downstairs to the door and Caytlin opens it.

"Hey sweetie." The man standing there says. Wait. That's Jeremy, her dad.

"What the hell are you doing here?" She asks him and he laughs.

"I figured you'd want to see you're old man after being apart for so long." He says.

"What made you think that?" She asks him.

"Whatever happened to that little friend of yours, I think her name was Daryn?" He asks completely ignoring her answer to his last question.

"Right here." I say. I'm extremely tempted to just go full psycho bitch on him but I'm keeping my temper calm for now.

"Caytlin sweetie you should come live with me." He says and Azn keeps whispering questions to me.

"Not gonna happen." She tells him and I mentally pat her on the back.

"Why don't you wanna be with your pops?" He asks her and I see her temper starting to rise.

"Because I would be dead if it wasn't for Ronny, I'm glad he's Hannah's father because I don't ever want her to go through a shitty childhood like I did with you as a father." She yells at him.

"You're mother actually dated Ronald, damn and she said I was the fool." He says and by the way she's standing I know she's gonna snap at any moment.

"I'm getting a restraining order against  you." Caytlin tells Jeremy.

"Mom come here for a minute, it's important." Caytlin yells and Lanna comes down the stairs.

"What is it honey?" She asks and we all turn to face her.

"There's a douchebag at the door." She tells Lanna as she walks upstairs.

"You stay here." I tell Azn as I take off after Caytlin.

Azn POV:

"Jeremy what are you doing here?" Caytlin's mom asks and I'm kinda just standing there, I don't think either of them realize it though.

"You stupid bitch, you left me for Ronald?" He says and I'm watching carefully because he sounds pissed.

"No, I left you because you almost let my baby die, if it wasn't for Ronny I would've more then just divorced you." Caytlin's mom says stepping closer to her dad.

"So you turn her against me?" He says starting to raise his voice.

"Get off my property." Caytlin's mom tells him turning around to leave. The moment she turns around Caytlin's dad pushes her and instantly my instincts kick in and I run over and punch him. Once I manage to get him to leave I go over to Caytlin's mom, who's now sitting on the step.

"Are you alright Mrs. Andrews?" I ask her and she looks at me.

"First, call me Lanna and yeah I just scratched up my hand a little bit when I fell." She tells me.

"Now I understand why Caytlin hates him so much." I tell her.

"I know you'll be a perfect boyfriend for my baby." She tells me and I literally choke on air.

"You alright?" She asks laughing and I nod.

"I know that you won't treat her wrong, especially after the way you instantly went after Jeremy when he pushed me." She says and I'm smiling from ear to ear.

"Instincts, I will attack a man treating a woman wrong as fast as I will attack a man treating an animal wrong." I tell her. We head inside and I go upstairs to Caytlin's room where I see her sitting on her bed with Daryn, crying.

"Aww baby it's alright, I made him leave." I say going over to her hugging her.

"Why did you have to make him leave." She asks burying her face into my arm.

"Well long story short, your mom likes me and most definitely approves of our relationship and you having me as a boyfriend." I tell her and I can feel her smile. I'm extremely exhausted from the day I've had but I don't wanna fall asleep when Caytlin is upset.

"I love you more then words can say." I tell her and I yawn.

"I love you too but you are tired, take a nap me and Daryn will probably just prank call her husband anyway." Caytlin tells me.

"Are you sure?" I ask her and she nods.

"Positive." She tells me and the moment I lay my head down I'm out like a light.

Daryn POV:

"Yo your boyfriend is out cold, like full on knocked out." I tell Caytlin not even half a minute after she tells Azn that he can take a nap.

"I'm gonna head home, I'll see you later Cayt." I tell her before going out to my truck and heading home. When I get in the door Ryan is there waiting for me.

"What's going on babe?" I ask him as I set my phone down.

"We need to talk..."

Gah idk if I'll ever end this book. Like nj I just keep coming up with ideas for it which leads to more ideas which is gonna lead to this book having like a million more chapters then it was supposed to. I hope yall are loving the book and please let me know what you think about this chapter.