Recovery

"Daryn I was so scared."

Daryn POV:

"Really Ry?" I ask.

"Yeah, me and your brother were the first two at your car." He says and I smile. He hugs me and I smile more.

"Is it ok if I go get some food with your brother, I've been here for three hours?" He asks and I laugh.

"Go ahead Ry." I tell him. He hugs me again and takes off. I never thought I would say this but I think I have a crush on him. At that moment Shawn and Erin come in.

"Where's the boys?" Shawn asks.

"Downstairs getting food." I tell him and he nods.

"Just go see them." I say and he laughs.

"You know me too well." He says before heading out of the room.

"Hey sweetie." Erin says.

"Hey Er, you can sit." I say and she does.

"What's bothering you?" She asks and I look at her.

"Damn you're good." I say and she laughs.

"So sup?" She asks and I look at her.

"Promise not to say anything to anyone?" I ask and she nods.

"I think I have a crush on Ryan." I say and she smiles wide.

"Yas my ship is sailing!!!" She exclaims and I look at her.

"Shhhh, you can't tell anyone." I say and she nods.

"Got it." She says. Suddenly my head starts pounding so I grab it with my good hand.

"Daryn are you ok?" Erin asks and I nod into my hand. At that moment I hear the door open.

"Hi Daryn I'm Abigail I'll be your nurse while you're here, what's going on?" I hear a woman say. I look up and I see a petite brunette woman.

"I don't know we were talking then she just grabbed her head." Erin says.

"It feels like I was just hit in the head with a hammer." I say and Abigail nods.

"It'll be like that off and on sweetie, taking a Tylenol or Advil should take care of that." She tells me and I nod. I look over at the door when I hear it open, expecting it to be the three boys that went for food. But it wasn't, instead it was Farmtruck and Azn.

"How you feeling baby girl?" Azn asks and I look at him.

"Well Jeff I feel like I have two broken ribs a fractured wrist and a concussion." I say and everyone else laughs.

"Yeah she's still the Daryn we know." Azn pouts and Farmtruck laughs.

"Oh hey guys." I hear Ryan say as he comes in the room, followed by my brother and Shawn.

"So how long is Daryn gonna have to stay here?" Justin asks Abigail.

"A few days, three, four at the most." She responds. Thank god I'm not going to be here long.

"I could hug you." My brother exclaims and Abigail looks at me.

"That's relived Justin for that's amazing news." I tell her.

"I actually just had to say the same thing when the doctor told us that your ok." Ryan says and I laugh.

"Great minds think alike." I say and it's his turn to laugh.

"I guess so." He says.

~3½ days later~
Still Daryn's POV:

I finally got out of the hospital today! I'm currently being driven to the races by Ryan.