Bad news

Daryn POV:

The next morning I wake up at 11 and I have 10 missed calls, 5 from Farmtruck and 5 from Azn and a voicemail.  I grab my phone off the charger and head downstairs. Ryan's asleep on the couch so I let him sleep and make myself a bowl of cereal. I sit down at the island and listen to the voicemail.

Hey Daryn it's Azn, when you wake up come over, we uh have something to tell you.

"That sounds urgent, you should probably head over." Javier says and I scream.

"Holy shit where the hell did you come from?" I ask him.

"I stayed here last night, I guess I fell asleep in the box of your truck because that's where I woke up." He says and I laugh.

"You know you could've slept in the guest room Javi, you didn't have to use my truck." I tell him.

"I'm going to be honest, the last thing I remember is Chris suggesting that we should see who can jump farther off the top of your truck." He says and I face palm.

"So I think I just figured out who dumped the can of Coors Light on me." I say and he laughs.

"If I did I'm sorry." He says.

"Well I'm gonna head to Farmtruck and Azn's garage, tell Ryan where I went when he wakes up." I tell Javier and he nods.

"See ya when you get back princess." Ryan says from the couch.

"See ya babe." I say as I head out the door. Should I leave those two alone together, probably not but I've got to go see what Farmtruck and Azn want. I mean they haven't blown anything up except motors so far, that I know of. When I get to Farmtruck and Azn's garage I see Lou's truck in the yard and remember that I still have his camera. I get out of the truck and head inside. When I get in I find everyone standing by the Farmtruck and they are all upset.

"Hey guys what's going on, you never call me that much and Azn sounded pretty upset in the voicemail he left." I say an Farm looks at me with tears in his eyes.

"Ok now I'm scared what the hell happened?" I ask and look around the shop.

"Also where's Suzie, she's normally jumping all over me when I get here I say and Azn looks at me.

"I know that Farm's not emotionally ready to tell you this so I will." He says. He takes a big breath and continues.

"The reason Susie's not jumping on you is cause, she-" He starts but doesn't finish because he starts crying. I think I through for a second then look at them.

"No." I say with tears in my eyes. Azn nods his head yes and I start crying. I can't believe this, Suzie Lou was my baby just as much as she was Farm's. Heck I'm the one who convinced Azn to get a puppy for Farm, and I'm the one who picked out Suzie from the litter of puppies. I fell in love with her instantly and she came right to me, I knew she was the puppy to get. I have no clue why she never liked Azn but I know he loved her too and right now it's very clear. I walk over to Farmtruck Azn and Lou who are hugging each other and join the hug.

"Omg I can't believe this." Is all I can manage to get out before I break down crying again.

~a little while later~

"Guy's, I've got to go." I say from the corner I've been sitting in. I've literally just sat in this corner by myself for the last hour and a half, the guys kept trying to come over to me but I keep telling them that I just need space and time to process this.

"Ok see ya later Dar." They say and I half-heartedly gave them a wave goodbye. I drive home amd see Ryan and Javier on the couch watching a movie.

"Hey guys I'm back." I say trying not to cry but my voice cracks. One thing about the both of them is that they pick up when I'm upset and they both come over immediately.

"Baby what's wrong?" Ryan asks and I hug him.

"I lost my baby." I say crying into his chest and he looks at me.

"I'm sorry what?" He asks. I look up at him.

"Suzie Lou died." I tell him as I hug him tighter and I feel Javier hug me.

"Come over here on the couch." One of them say and I nod. Before you get on me for not knowing which one said it, I'm crying so hard that I barely even heard the words beings said much less the voice that said them. We walk over to the couch and I sit in the middle of the two and they both hug me.

"Aww Daryn I'm so sorry, I know she meant just as much to you as Ryan does." Javier says and I just keep crying for a while.

"How the hell has she been crying for half an hour and who knows how long before she got here. I didn't know that humans even had that much tears in them." I hear Javier whisper to Ryan.

"Javi I can hear you, also i think I'm just gonna go upstairs and try to process this." I tell them.

"Ok princess." Ryan says as I head up the stairs. I just sit upstairs watching TV thinking about everything till I eventually fall asleep.

Guys I am actually like way too soft. I watched a dogs journey yesterday and cried and I was balling while writing this chapter. No joke my dad actually asked me what was wrong and if I was ok.