Movie night Part 2

Daryn's POV:

"Hey who invited the clown?" I joked and Azn smacked me.

"Nice to see you too Daryn." He says. The moment he speaks Caytlin jumps up and runs to the door, pushing me to the side.

"Oh yeah I forgot to mention that Azn's joining us too." Justin laughs as I sit beside him on the couch. I look over and Ryan's still standing where he was when we came in. I go over and pull him over to the couch.

"I don't bite." I joke. He laughs and sits down away from me.

"I'm not taking any chances." He tells me. I stick my tongue out at him and sit down.

"Good choice man." Justin says, fist bumping him.

"Heeey who's side are you on?" I whine.

"No one's." He says shrugging

"Liar." I say. Caytlin comes over and pushes me off the couch.

"What the hell was that for Caytlin?" I ask as I rub my head where I hit it.

"Well you only have a three person couch and an armchair and I sure as hell won't be sitting on the floor." She says as she sits in the spot where I was. I got up with the help of Ryan and sat in the armchair. The moment Ryan got up Justin moved to where Ryan was sitting so Azn could sit next to Caytlin. Once Ryan realized this, he stood of to the side.

"I'm tiny enough Ry, you can sit beside me." I say as I pat the arm of the chair.

"Are you sure?" He asks looking at me.

"Just sit." I say and he shrugs and sits beside me. I look over and Caytlin's whispering something to Azn who then laughs and whispers probably the same thing to Justin. Justin then looks over at us and whispers something back.

"You three look like a bunch of gossipy teenage girls." I say and Justin flips me off.

"Ok so what movie are we gonna watch?" Ryan asks when he sees the looks me and my brother are giving each other.

"Suicide squad!" Me and Caytlin yell at the same time. (A/N: literally the first movie I thought of.)

"I'm fine with that." Azn says.

"Me too." Ryan agrees. Justin shrugs and gets up to grab the remote but I wasn't gonna let him win that easy. I'm extremely competitive, another reason racing suits me. Anyways, I jump up, startling Ryan, and grab the remote first.

"Not happening bro." I tell him as I head back to the chair. He gives me a look and sits down.

"Was that necessary?" Ryan asks.

"Extremely." I shoot back. I open Netflix and start the movie. About halfway through the movie I start to fall asleep. I leaned my head onto Ryan's shoulder and fell asleep. (I have no clue if Suicide Squad is on Netflix, if it isn't then we're all gonna pretend that it is)

~once the movie's done~

I vaguely hear the end music of the movie. I open my eyes and look around. Ryan's asleep with his head against mine, Caytlin's sleeping curled in a ball using the arm of the couch as a pillow, Azn's sleeping while hanging upside down with his head hanging off the couch, and Justin is... missing where the hell did he go?

I carefully get up so I don't wake Ryan and head to the kitchen to get a glass of water. I check the time and see that it's three in the morning. I turn on the light and I feel a hand on my shoulder. I quickly punched behind me and screamed but whoever it was dodged it.

"Fuck, sorry Dar I forgot you do that." I hear Justin say from behind me.

"Damn it Justin, I hope I didn't wake the others up." I say as I turn around and smack his arm.

"So why are you up?" He asks me.

"I needed something to drink what about you?" I ask.

"Same." He replies.

"Well I'm gonna head up to my room to sleep, can you do me a favor?" I ask him as I grab a bottle of water from the fridge.

"What?" He asks as he grabs one too.

"Put a pillow on the floor under Azn's head please." I reply.

"Why?" He asks.

"Because if, scratch that, when he falls off the couch I don't want him to hit his head hard." I tell him beginning to walk away. I go to my room and instantly fall asleep.

This one is pretty boring, I know I'm sorry. But this one was just a filler, the next one's gonna be less boring I promise. In the words of my bestest bestie, "the peace and normal in fan fics never lasts long." And I promise you it won't. So yeah, let me know if you have any feedback.

Written: 04/19/21