Shop visit

A/N: this is just a bit of a filler chapter before the chaos happens *evil author laugh*. Also the shirt in the media is the one Daryn's wearing.

~The next day~
Daryn POV:

"Dar get up." I hear someone whisper. I just pull my pillow over my head and flip on my stomach.

"Daryn Elizabeth Shearer get the fuck up right now or so help me I'll go get a bucket of water." I hear my brother say and I bolt up in bed. He starts laughing and I flip him off.

"Why aren't you letting me sleep?" I ask as I throw my pillow at him.

"You're supposed to go visit B&R today remember?" He asks me as he catches the pillow and throws me one of my Midwest shirts and a pair of leggings. I catch them then push him out of my room and close the door. I get dressed in what my brother threw me, grab my Fireball Camaro ballcap and phone, slip on my Vans and head downstairs where my brother is making breakfast.

"Whatcha making?" I ask him as I set my phone and hat on the table and walk over to him.

"Pancakes." He replies and let's me see. My brothers pancakes are the only thing I love more then racing.

"Yasssss!" I exclaim and he laughs. I grab a plate and he gives me a couple pancakes. I head to the table and begin to eat.

"What time are you heading over?" Justin asks me as he sits down across from me.

"Uh eleven I think." I answer.

"It's twenty too eleven you should probably head out soon." He tells me as I take my last bite of my food, I put my plate in the dish washer and head back to the table.

"Heading out now." I tell him as I put my hat on backwards. I grab my phone and head out to my truck. I head to B&R and get out of my truck. The moment I get out I'm tackled in a hug by Javier.

"Javier what the hell, why did you run ou- oh never mind hey Daryn." I hear Ryan say as he comes out. Due to being crushed under Javier all I can manage to do is wave to him. He must've got the idea because not long after I feel Javier being lifted off of me.

"Holy crap Javier, you don't want to kill her." I hear Ryan say. I get up and laugh.

"Sorry Daryn." He says looking down.

"It's fine man." I tell him. I follow the two boys inside the shop. Javier heads over to Fireball leaving me and Ryan alone.

"So whatcha think of the shop, or at least what you've seen of it?" Ryan asks me. I look at him and smile.

"It's amazing Ry, I can't believe you actually co own this place." I say and he hugs me.

"Sorry about Javier tackling you." He says looking at me. I'm about to tell him it's fine but then we get interrupted by another guy.

"Ryan stop talking to chicky and come help us with your car." The guy says and Ryan instantly winces.

"Billy." He complains as he covers his face with his hands.

"Ryan." The guy who I assume is Billy mocks Ryan. Ryan sighs and looks up.

"Billy, this is Daryn." Ryan tells him and he looks at me.

"So your the famous Daryn that this one won't shut up about." Billy says as he points at Ryan. Ryan groans and I try to hide my laugh but fail miserably.

"It's true, he's always saying how awesome and cool you are, in fact the just the other day he said he-" Billy starts but stops due to a hand being placed over his mouth.