Chapter One

Amity walks into Alaric's apartment after running a couple errands for her brother "Nik?" she calls out

Amity walks into Alaric's apartment after running a couple errands for her brother "Nik?" she calls out. "In here Am." Klaus calls back. Walking through slightly more Amity finds Klaus in Alaric's body and Katherine tied to a chair. "Hello Katerina. I got the stuff so I can spell myself, so I can get in the Boarding a house." she explains looking at her brother. Klaus nods and opens the closet taking 2 shirts out "Oh! Who is this guy, Safari Sam? Ok, bad, or badder?" he asks showing them to Katherine and Amity. "Dark colors suit you better." Amity tells him. "Oh, thank you, honey. Ok, pop quiz. The dagger and white ash are in the Salvatore's possession, correct?" Klaus asks turning to Katherine. "The dagger was used to kill Elijah. You'll find him in the basement of the Salvatore house." she responds. "Ok, that dagger needs to stay exactly where it is. The last thing I need to do is resurrect Elijah. Ohh, that guy is a buzzkill." Klaus says making Amity roll her eyes at him before leaning against the wall. "Don't forget you're on the outs with your girlfriend Jenna." Katherine reminds Klaus. "Right. Elena's aunt. For all the lies about Isobel. What else?" Klaus asks her. "That's it." she responds. Looking at Amity Klaus gets closer to Katherine and touches her face. "Oh, so jumpy." Amity smirks. "Please, just... kill me. I've told you everything that I know." Katherine begs. "You see, I believe that you believe that but what would you not know? What could they be keeping from you? Hmm? Anything? Tell me." Klaus compels. "They were trying to see if Bonnie could find a way to kill an Original without a dagger." she says. "Bonnie the best friend? And then you said she didn't have her powers anymore." Klaus glares. "She doesn't or didn't. I don't know. You kidnapped me, remember? I'm kinda out of the loop." Katherine defends. "Well, we'll have to get to the bottom of that." Amity comments.

"Please, just kill me, Klaus, and be done with it." Katherine begs again. "And show you kindness? I've searched for you for over 500 years. Your death is going to last at least half that long. I want you to take this knife... And stab yourself." Klaus tells her handing her a knife from his pocket. Taking it Katherine stabs herself in the thigh. "Now take it out." Klaus tells her.  "Now while we're gone, I want you to do that over and over and over again and if you get bored, switch legs." Amity compels her. "Where are you going?" she asks the siblings. "I'm gonna go lay eyes on my precious doppelganger Oh, don't look so glum, Katerina. The fun is just beginning." Klaus responds kissing her forehead. "Again, please." Amity says smirking as she leaves. "So what's the story?" she asks looking at Klaus. "You're Alaric's Goddaughter who is travelling and decided to pop in to say hello." he tells her. Amity nods in response "Okay, can I keep my accent though? You know I hate doing an American accent." she asks. Klaus chuckles but nods "Anything for you little sister." he tells her. Klaus stops the car "You go feed, just keep a low profile we don't want them catching on yet." he says. "Okay, call me when school finishes." Amity says kissing his cheek and jumping out the car.

Later Amity sits in the car as Klaus drives to the Boarding House "Anything interesting happen at the school?" she asks him. "Not really, just saw the Doppelgänger and her friends. Taught them about the sixties ready for their decade dance. What about you?" Klaus responds. "I found a beautiful brunette to feed from. Honestly she was like a 9 out of 10." Amity smiles making Klaus chuckle at her. "You could have just compelled her to be with you." he says. "Nah, she was a bit too... Rebekah-ish." Amity responds as they pull up to the house. Together they get out the car and knock on the front door before walking in. "There you are." Damon says. "Sorry I'm late." Klaus says. "Hey, I need you to put me down as a chaperone at the dance tonight. Klaus made his first move. Who's this?" Damon asks looking at Amity. "Amity Carson, Alaric is my Godfather." Amity smiles crossing arms. "Goddaughter?" Damon asks looking at Klaus. "Yes, she knows about the supernatural and she wants to help." Klaus responds putting an arm round Amity's shoulder. Damon frowns slightly "What can she do?" he asks. "Damon enough, we need all the help we can get." Stefan cuts in. "Ok, so we find him and then what, hmm? What's our plan of attack?" Elena asks. "Me. I'm the plan. He has no idea how much power I can channel. If you can find him, I can kill him." Bonnie tells her. "That's not going to be that easy. I mean, he is the biggest, baddest vampire around." Klaus comments. "Alaric has a point. I mean, what if he..."Damon says cutting off as he rushes over to Bonnie who throws him to the other side of the room with her powers. "Well, I was impressed. Stefan comments making Amity shrug. "It doesn't matter if he's an Original. I can take down anyone who comes at me. I can kill him, Elena. I know I can." Bonnie says.