Chapter Nineteen

Amity carries Nico out their bedroom and sits him in his high chair, Magnus bringing in a bowl of cereal for each of them "Thanks Mag

Amity carries Nico out their bedroom and sits him in his high chair, Magnus bringing in a bowl of cereal for each of them "Thanks Mag." Amity smiles. "You're welcome Pumpkin." Magnus responds. "Where Awec?" Nico asks. "He had to go to a meeting, he'll be back later though." Magnus tells the toddler. Nico pouts "Don't pout baby. You'll see him later." Amity tells him. "Otay." Nico nods, carrying on with his breakfast. Just then Amity's phone rings, picking it up she sees that it's Klaus "Brother Dear, what can I do for you?" she asks. "Sister. We found a way to unlink us all, are you still in New York?" Klaus asks. "Yes, why?" Amity asks. "I'm nearly there, we need your blood and I miss my nephew." Klaus explains. Amity smiles "I'll send you Mag's address. See you soon Nik." she says before hanging up. "Klaus is coming here?" Magnus asks. "Yes, he's found a way to unlink our siblings and ourselves. He needs my blood and he wants to see Nico aswell." Amity explains. Magnus goes to respond but is stopped when Alec walks in with Jace behind him "Morning." Alec greets, kissing Magnus and ruffling Nico's hair. "Morning." Amity responds. "Awec!" Nico grins. Seeing that Nico has finished eating, Alec picks the toddler up "Hey buddy." he smiles. "Unca Nik gonna be here later." Nico tells him. "He's found a way to unlink the spell our Mother put on us." Amity explains.

"So one of the most powerful beings is coming to New York." Jace asks. "I'm already here mate." a voice says from the doorway. "Unca Nik!" Nico grins running over. Klaus smiles and picks the toddler up "You been looking after mummy?" he asks. "Yep." Nico smiles. "Good lad." Klaus smiles. Amity walks over and hugs her brother "How did you get Finn's blood?" she asks. "Sage." he tells her. "Of course she's still alive." Amity nods. "Niklaus Mikaelson." Magnus smiles. "Magnus Bane." Klaus responds as they hug. They pull away and Klaus sees Alec and Jace "I see you've made friends with the local Shadowhunters, sister." he smirks. "Play nice Nik, Alec is Magnus' partner and Nico's favourite." Amity tells him. Klaus shakes hands with the two Shadowhunters "Thank you for helping my sister and nephew." he tells them. "No problem, besides they're Magnus' family making them mine." Alec responds. Jace nods but doesn't say anything "Mag, you got something I can put my blood in?" Amity asks. Magnus nods and hands her a vile "Here you go Pumpkin." he tells her. Amity smiles and bites her wrist, pouring her blood into the vile for Klaus "There you go Brother Dear." she tells Klaus, handing it to him. "Thank you sister. Now, unfortunately I must go but I'll be in contact as soon as it's safe." Klaus tells her. Amity nods and hugs him "Stay safe." she says. "I will if you will." Klaus responds, kissing her forehead before hugging Nico. "Bye bye Unca Nik." Nico pouts. "I'll be back soon pup, promise." Klaus tells him. Nico nods and hugs his Uncle before Klaus leaves. "That was a quick visit." Jace remarks. "He's on a mission to save our siblings, of course he is." Amity expounds, brushing Isaiah's fringe out his eyes.

Later that day Amity watches from the kitchen with Magnus as Nico plays with Alec in the main room when she feels a sudden pain in her chest "No, no no." she mumbles, pulling out her phone. Pressing Finn's number she tries calling him but doesn't get a response. "No." she shakes her head. "What's wrong Pumpkin?" Magnus asks. "Something's wrong with Finn." Amity responds. Magnus frowns and walks over to Alec "Take Nico out for a bit. Something's happened." he mumbles so the toddler doesn't hear. Alec nods "How about we go to the park?" he asks Nico. "Yeah!" Nico grins. "Come on then." Alec smiles, picking him up and walking out the front door. Magnus goes back to Amity who is trying to call Finn again "He still isn't picking up." she tells Magnus frantically. "Breathe Pumpkin, you can't do anything in this state. I've got Alec to take Nico out for a bit, just try focusing on your breathing." he tells her gently. Amity nods and closes her eyes, focusing on calming before putting her phone in the table and sitting down. 

A couple hours later Amity's phone starts ringing making her pick it up "Rebekah?" she answers. "Amity, it's Finn." Rebekah cries. "No, he's not. Bekah, please tell me he's not." Amity begs. "They killed him. He's gone." Rebekah tells him. Amity hangs up the phone and falls to the floor silently screaming, Magnus rushes over to her and pulls her into a hug "He's gone Mag, they killed him. Finn's gone." she sobs. Magnus hold her close as she screams "I'm sorry Pumpkin. I'm so sorry." he tells her, quickly sending a fire message to Alec telling him to keep Nico out a bit longer. Amity let's out a burst of energy as she screams again, Magnus lifts her up and carries her to her room "Amity, you need to breathe otherwise you're going to pass out." he tells her. Amity shakes her head as she continues to sob and hyperventilate, Magnus waves his hands making her eyes roll to the back of her head as she passes out. Magnus catches her and lies her down on the bed, his phone ringing after "Alexander." he says, answering it. "What's happened? You told me not to bring Nico back yet." Alec asks. "Don't tell Nico, can he hear?" Magnus asks. "No he can't hear, he's currently watching Monster's Inc with Simon. What's happened?" Alec asks. "Amity just got a call from Rebekah, Finn's been killed." Magnus responds. "Shit, do you want me to keep Nico here tonight? I can stay with him, make it seem like a sleepover." Alec suggests. "If you could, I've never seen Amity like this before. I had to us my magic to knock her out, she was hyperventilating and he magic was spiralling out of control." Magnus responds. Alec sighs "Call me of you need anything." he tells Magnus. "I will." Magnus responds before hanging up and lying on the bed next to Amity.