Chapter Five

Amity wakes up on the forest floor naked and covered in dirt and leaves, looking up she spots Klaus and Elijah talking "Any clothes for me?" she asks making them turn

Amity wakes up on the forest floor naked and covered in dirt and leaves, looking up she spots Klaus and Elijah talking "Any clothes for me?" she asks making them turn. Elijah hands her a pile of clothes and a pair of shoes that she quickly changes into "How long has it been?" she asks Elijah. "Almost 2 days. Full moon came and went. You both remained a wolf." he responds. "We can change at will, then. It's good to know. I remember every single kill." Klaus says making Amity nod in agreement. "Yes, I've been cleaning up your little mess along the way." Elijah sighs. "Just like old times, brother." Klaus smirks, throwing an arm round Amity's shoulders. "You've had your fun. I believe we have a bargain." Elijah responds. "That's right. Now, what was it again? Oh, yeah. Wait. I remember. That's it. You wish to be reunited with our family." Klaus says making Amity giggle slightly. "You gave me your word, Nicklaus." Elijah glares. "What kind of brother would break his bond? Even though you did try to kill me and our little sister." Klaus responds. "I could have. But I didn't." Elijah points out. "And now no one can, not even you. Relax, Elijah. All is forgiven." Klaus says as Amity helps Elijah put his jacket on. "Where are they?" Elijah asks. "You need to lighten up. I'll bring you to them soon enough." Klaus assures him. "CN we go now? I need a shower," Amity asks making Klaus chuckle but nod.

Walking into Alaric's apartment the three siblings find Katherine pinning Stefan against the wall "Amity, Klaus, you're back. Look who decided to come for a visit." she greets. They both look at him "You just keep popping up, don't you?" Klaus asks. "I need your help... For my brother." Stefan tells them. "Well, whatever it is, he's gonna have to wait a tick. You see, I have an obligation to my brother that requires my immediate attention." Klaus tells Stefan making Elijah look at Stefan. "You understand how important family is, or you wouldn't be here. My brother gave me his word that he would reunite me with my own." he tells the youngest Salvatore. "And so I shall." Klaus responds before he puts a dagger through Elijah's heart. Amity flinches slightly as Elijah falls to the floor "Now, what am I gonna do with you?" Klaus asks Stefan before putting a stake through him. "Do you feel that? It's scraping against your heart. The slightest little movement and you're dead." he continues. "He's just trying to help his brother." Katherine tells Klaus. "The witches said you had a cure. Make me a deal. Just give me the cure, and I'll do whatever you want." Stefan tells him from his position on the floor. Amity pours herself and Klaus a glass of blood each, passing Klaus his "Trouble is I don't know if you'd be any good to me the way you are now. You are just shy of useless." Klaus finishes telling Stefan. "I'm going to change quickly." Amity tells her brother, kissing his cheek.

Walking back into the room Amity sees Stefan still on the floor, Klaus and Katherine looking at him

Walking back into the room Amity sees Stefan still on the floor, Klaus and Katherine looking at him. "I heard about this one vampire, crazy bloke, always on and off the wagon for decades. When he was off, he was magnificent. 1917, he went into Monterey and wiped out an entire migrant village... A true ripper. Sound familiar?" Klaus asks as Amity sits down next to him. "I haven't been that way in a very long time." Stefan retorts. "Well, that's the vampire I can make a deal with. That is the kind of talent that I can use when I leave this town." Klaus responds as Stefan gets up off the floor. "Katerina, come here." Amity tells the vampire doppelgänger. Katherine gets closer and Klaus takes her arm, before turning his eyes yellow and biting her. "Aah! Aah! No. No... No. No. No!" Katherine exclaims. Klaus bites his wrist and makes Katherine drink his blood, her wound healing. "You want your cure? There it is." Amity smirks. "Your blood is the cure." Stefan realises. "Gotta love Mother Nature." Amity smiles. Klaus holds Stefan by his shoulder "Now... Let's talk, you and I." he tells him. Klaus puts some of his blood in a vial as Stefan watches him, Katherine watching from a distance "There it is. You want to save your brother? How 'bout a decade-long bender? And I have big plans for you when we leave this town." Klaus tells Stefan. "I'm not like that anymore." Stefan shakes his head. "Well, that's too bad. You would have made a hell of a wingman." Klaus responds as he pours some blood in the sink. "Wait!" Stefan exclaims. "Now that's more like it. I want you to join me for a drink." Klaus smiles throwing him a blood bag. Stefan drinks a sip making Amity roll her eyes "Finish it. All of it. You do everything we say, and we save your brother. That's the deal." she tells him. Stefan drinks all of it making Klaus throw him another blood bag "Again." he tells him.

Amity smiles looking at all the empty blood bags across the floor as Stefan drinks from another blood bag "You're very cooperative. It's almost as if you're enjoying it." Klaus comments as he gives him another blood bag. "No more. Not until you give me the cure." Stefan refuses. "Not until we make a deal. It's your choice, Stefan. You can either remain here living your life in Mystic Falls, or you can embrace what you truly are, leave town with me and my little sister, and save your brother's life." Klaus tells him. Stefan takes the blood bag and drinks "That's the spirit." Amity smiles as Klaus takes the vial with his blood and looks at Katherine. "Sweetheart... Take this over to Damon and come right back." he compels her. "You want me to leave?" Katherine asks. "No!" Stefan exclaims. "Yes and if I were you... I'd hurry."Klaus says as Katherine leaves. Klaus sits down next to Amity and pulls her onto his lap "She'll never take it to him. She'll never take it to him." Stefan tells them. "Can we go now? I'm starting to get bored." Amity asks. "Go get your stuff." Klaus nods. Smiling Amity stands up and skips to her room to get her bags.

In the warehouse Amity and Klaus look at Elijah in his coffin "I suppose, brother, you've been reunited with our family." Klaus says before closing the coffin and turning to the two compelled men. "Put him with the others. We're leaving town tonight." Klaus orders. They put Elijah with the other coffins as Stefan receives a text "So... Did Katerina make it in time?" Amity asks. "You won't be seeing her again, you know." Stefan responds. "Because she's on vervain?" Amity asks with her eyebrows raised. "We've been around a long time, Stefan. We rarely get played for a fool. Besides, she won't get far. You'll help us see to that." Klaus finishes. "What is it you really want from me?" Stefan asks. "All will be explained in time. Once we leave this tragic little town." Klaus assures him. "Then are we done here? Can we go?" Stefan asks."Not quite. You see, I have a gift for you. Come here, sweetheart. Don't be afraid." Klaus says making a girl walk over to them. Klaus looks at Stefan "See, I wanna make sure you honor our deal... That you'll be of use to me." he continues. Amity smiles and bites the girl's neck, drinking her blood "We could have compelled her to behave, but a real ripper enjoys the hunt." Klaus says as Amity releases the girl. The girl runs off screaming, Stefan stops her before biting her and drinking her blood until she falls dead. Klaus looks at his sister before looking at Stefan "Now we can go." he smirks. Amity grins and claps her hands "Can I drive?" she asks. "No." Klaus responds. "But Klaus." she whines. "No, last time you drove you got bored and totalled the car." he tells her. Amity pouts and gives Klaus the puppy dog eyes "You know that doesn't work on me Am, come on you can have shotgun." Klaus chuckles.