Chapter Ten

Amity walks into Mystic Falls High School with Klaus, searching for Elena when they come face to face with her as she walks through a set of double doors "There's my girl

Amity walks into Mystic Falls High School with Klaus, searching for Elena when they come face to face with her as she walks through a set of double doors "There's my girl." Klaus smiles. "Klaus! Amity!" Elena exclaims turning to run but is stopped as Amity speeds in front of her "You are supposed to be dead. What are we going to do about that?" she asks with a smirk. Klaus grabs hold of Elena's arm and starts dragging her down the hallway "You put a rather large kink in our plans, sweetheart. The whole point of breaking the curse and becoming a hybrid was to make more hybrids. We haven't been able to do that. Now our bet is, it has something to do with the fact that you're still breathing." he tells her. "If you're going to kill me, just do it!" Elena exclaims. "Not until we know we're right. But we do have ways of making you suffer." Klaus responds pulling her into the gym where there are students setting up pranks. "Attention, seniors. You have officially been busted. Prank night is over. Head on home." Klaus calls out in an American accent. Amity spots Dana with Chad, putting Klaus she motions to them "You two. I remember you." he tells them. "I'm sorry. Who are you?" Dana asks. "Oh, don't worry, he wasn't in my right head last time we met. Literally." Amity smiles before compelling her "Lift your foot up, please, Dana." she tells her. Dana does so making Amity look at the Chad "If she drops her foot, Chad, I want you to beat her to death. Understood?" she asks making the teen nod. "Don't, Amity. You don't have to hurt anybody." Elena tells her. "Oh, come on. Of course I do." Amity retorts with a smirk.

Soon Dana starts struggling to stay on one foot "Keep it up." Klaus tells her. "Where's Stefan? What did you do to him?" Elena asks. "Stefan's on a time out." Klaus responds. Just then Bonnie and Matt walk in "Bonnie, get out of here!" Elena exclaims. Klaus rushes over to Bonnie "Ah, I was wondering when you'd show up. Now we can get started." he smirks before looking at Amity. "Spoil sport." she sighs before looking at Dana "Dana, why don't you relax? You and Chad sit tight." she them. "I assume you're the reason Elena's still walking around alive?" Klaus asks Bonnie. "That's right. If you want to blame someone, blame me." Bonnie responds. "Oh, there's no need for blame, love. Just your witchy interference seems to have caused some undesirable side effects. And since you caused the problem, I'm going to have you find the fix." Klaus tells her. Rebekah walks in holding Tyler "Get off of me!" he tells her. "Hush now." Rebekah tells him. "I'd like you all to meet my twin Rebekah. Word of warning... She can be quite mean." Amity introduces. "Don't be an ass." Rebekah tells her, making Amity smirk as Rebekah throws Tyler to Klaus. "Leave him alone!" Elena exclaims. "I'm going to make this very simple... Every time we attempt to turn a werewolf into a vampire hybrid, they die during the transition. It's quite horrible, actually." Amity explains. Klaus bites his wrist and makes Tyler drink his blood "We need you to find a way to save my hybrids, Bonnie. And for Tyler's sake... You better hurry." he smirks before breaking Tyler's neck.

Dana and Chad sit together on the floor as Matt goes next to Tyler "He killed him." he says in a state of shock. "He's not dead. Klaus' blood will turn him into a vampire." Elena tells him. "And if Bonnie's successful, he'll live through his transition. Go on, then. Go and fetch your grimoires and enchantments and what-not. I'll hold on to Elena... for safe-keeping." Klaus adds grabbing Elena's arm. Elena nods and Bonnie making her leave with Matt, Rebekah looks at Elena "So this is the latest doppelgänger. The original one was much prettier." she remarks making Amity smile. "Enough, Rebekah. Take the wolf boy elsewhere, would you?" Klaus asks. Rebekah drags Tyler behind her by his arm and leaves the gym "Just ignore her. Petty little thing." Klaus tells Elena.