Chapter Fifteen

Amity walks downstairs with Nico in her arms, walking into the dining area where Klaus is stood with two female servants "Unca Nik!" Nico grins, wriggling out his mother's arms

Amity walks downstairs with Nico in her arms, walking into the dining area where Klaus is stood with two female servants "Unca Nik!" Nico grins, wriggling out his mother's arms. Klaus smiles and picks up his nephew "Hey Pup, don't you look grown up." he tells him. Nico smiles "Mummy matching me." he tells his uncle. "So I see." Klaus nods. Amity smiles as she walks over to join them buy the table, as she does Elijah calls to them "Amity, Niklaus, our guests have arrived." he tells them. Amity takes Nico from Klaus and kisses his head as they go and join Elijah in the entrance where the Salvator brothers walk in "Damon. Stefan. Elijah tells me, you seek an audience. Very bold. Let's discuss the terms of our agreement like civilized adults, shall we?" he asks. Amity follows Klaus into the dining room, Elijah, Stefan and Damon following "It's better to indulge him." Elijah tells the two Salvatore's. Amity walks over and places Nico in his booster seat, taking his jacket off as she does "I didn't come here to eat, Klaus. Fact, I didn't want to come here at all. But I was told I had to cause you would hear us out." Stefan retorts. "Well, we can sit and eat or I can reach down your throats and pull out your insides. The choice is yours." Klaus shrugs.

Rolling her eyes Amity sits next to Nico, Elijah sitting the other side of her as Klaus sits next to Nico's other side "Who's the kid?" Damon asks. "My son Nico." Amity responds as the food is placed in front of them. "Your what?" Stefan asks. "My son, Stefan. The one you kidnapped." Amity glares, cutting up Nico's food for him. Klaus smirks as Damon and Stefan look at each other before turning back and looking at the toddler "How old is he?" Damon asks. "He's supposed to be 906 this year but a witch cast a sleeping curse on him which I have only just been able to break. So he's three." Amity explains. Nico smiles at his mother making her kiss his head before taking a drink as one of the servants refill Damon's drink "Thank you, love." he tells her. "You lost your appetite." Klaus comments, looking at Stefan who hasn't eaten. "Eat. I thought we agreed that we would leave the grumpy Stefan at home." Damon tells his brother. "That's the spirit. Isn't it nice? Six of us dining together? Such a treat. Is this what you had in mind when you pulled the dagger from my brother?" Klaus asks Damon. "Well, I know how he felt about you, so I figured the more, the merrier." Damon respond with a playful wink at Elijah. "Well, Elijah and I have had our share of quarrels over the century. But we always make it through." Klaus tells the brothers.