Chapter Three

Amity walks into the grill with her arm linked with Klaus'

Amity walks into the grill with her arm linked with Klaus'. Spotting Damon and Alaric the two siblings walk over "I screwed up." Damon sighs. "Yeah. Yeah, you did." Alaric responds as they reach them. "Gentlemen? Why so glum?" Klaus asks making Alaric and Damon look at him. "Ugh. Klaus, I presume." Damon says. "In the flesh. Thanks for the loaner, mate." Klaus responds making Amity giggle. Damon gets up "Any reason you stopped by to say hi?" he asks. "I'm told you and your brother fancies my doppelganger. Just thought I'd remind you to not do anything you'll regret." Klaus explains. "Ha. Thanks for your advice. I don't suppose I could talk you into a postponement, by any chance, huh?" Damon asks him. "You are kidding. He is kidding, right?" Klaus asks looking at Alaric. "No, not really." Alaric responds. "I mean, come on, what's one month in the whole grand scheme of things?" Damon asks the siblings. "Let me be clear... We have my vampire. We have my werewolf. We have everything that we need. The ritual will happen tonight." Amity smiles. "So if you want to live to see tomorrow, don't screw it up." Klaus adds before leading Amity out of the grill. "Aww, it was just getting fun in there." Amity pouts looking at her brother. "All in good time Little Sister." Klaus chuckles kissing her temple.

The brother and sister walk into the apartment to find Katherine making coffee "Everything ok?" she asks them. "What have you been doing?" Klaus asks her. "Making coffee. Do you want some?" she asks. Klaus rushes over her and strangles her "Tell me what you've been doing." he compels her. "Making coffee." she spears. He releases her and she turns herself away slightly. "Wait. Take off your bracelet. Now." Amity tells her. Katherine takes it off and gives it to her "I want you... to walk over to the window and stand in the sunlight." Amity tells Katherine, getting a smirk from her older brother. "But I'll burn." Katherine responds. "You don't have a choice." Amity smirks. Katherine stands in the sunlight and her skins burns making her scream. Klaus looks at her with a smile and lets her burn for a moment "That's enough." he decides. She rushes over the corner of the room, into the shadows "Guess I was wrong. All right, then. I need you to do something for me." Klaus says. Amity smiles and sits down on the sofa, pouring herself a glass of rum. Klaus walks over and sits next to his sister, throwing his arm round her shoulders "You ready to have a bit of fun sister?" he asks. Amity grins "I'm always up for a little chaos and fun." she responds making Klaus chuckle softly.

Later Amity goes with Klaus to pick up Elena for the ritual "You got me all nervous. I thought maybe you'd done something stupid. You ready, my dear?" Klaus asks as Elena gets out of Stefan's car with him. "I'm ready." Elena says starting to step forward. Stefan stops her by holding her arm "No." he tells them. "I wouldn't. No reason for you to die, too." Amity warns him. Elena turns herself and looks at Stefan, who doesn't stop looking at Klaus and Amity. "Stefan, hey, hey, it's fine, it's fine. I'll go. No one needs to get hurt. There's no reason for you to get hurt. I love you." Elena says kissing him. "I love you." Stefan responds kissing her again. "Close your eyes. Close your eyes." Elena tells him. Stefan closes his eyes and Elena lets go of his hand. Amity smiles and watches her brother grab Elena before they speed off with her. When they stop Elena looks at Amity "Why are you doing this? Who are you?" she asks. "Me, oh did Elijah not tell you about me? I'm hurt. Klaus, Elijah didn't tell her about me!" Amity pouts making Klaus chuckle. "Stop pouting sister, it's not a good look on you." he jokes. Amity glares and playfully hits his arm "And to answer your question, I'm Amity Mikaelson." she tells Elena. "I didn't know about you." Elena comments. "Am I supposed to care?" the Original asks crossing her arms and raising her eyebrow. Klaus smiles at his sister "Why don't you take her to Greta? I'll catch up with you after I've finished some business here." he tells her. "Okay, but can I at least knock her out?" Amity sighs. Klaus nods making Amity hit Slena round the head, effectively knocking her out.

A/N: Sorry it's short, its going to pick up next chapter 🙂