Chapter Eighteen

A/N: I decided to make this book a crossover with one of my other favourite shows. Also this is a super long chapter compared to what I usually write for this book.

 Also this is a super long chapter compared to what I usually write for this book

Amity looks in her rear view mirror to see Nico still perfectly asleep, her phone rings making her answer it "Hey Nik

Amity looks in her rear view mirror to see Nico still perfectly asleep, her phone rings making her answer it "Hey Nik." she smiles. "Hello sister. You nearly there?" Klaus asks. "Yeah, just driving into Brooklyn now." Amity responds. "Be sure to look after yourselves." her brother tells her. "I will Nik, besides you know he'll help me." Amity tells him. "I know, just be careful, you know what New York can be like." Klaus sighs. "I promise Nik. I'm pulling up now, I'll call you later." Amity promises. "Okay, bye sister. Be sure to give Nico cuddles from his Uncle Nik." Klaus tells her. "I will. Bye Nik." Amity responds before hanging up. Climbing out the car Amity opens Nico's door and gets him out his car seat "Mummy?" he asks sleepily. "Hey baby. You can go back to sleep if you want." Amity tells him. Nico shakes his head but rests his head on her shoulder sleepily, Amity smiles and walks into the apartment complex. She speeds up the stairs and stops outside the penthouse, knocking on the door as she reaffirms her grip on Nico who had fallen asleep again. A dark hair man opens the door "Can I help you?" he asks. "Hi, I'm looking for Magnus. Does he still live here?" Amity asks. "Yeah, come on in." the man responds. "Thank you." Amity smiles, following him inside the penthouse.

"Magnus, you've got a visitor." the man calls. "Coming Alexander." a voice responds before another dark haired man walks into the room "Amity!" he smiles. "Magnus!" Amity grins, hugging the warlock. "What are you doing here Pumpkin?" Magnus asks. "One, I haven't seen you in years. Two, I finally got Nico back. Three, I needed to get somewhere safe with him and you're the best person I thought of." Amity explains. Magnus smiles and hugs her again "Alexander, this is Amity Mikaelson. The original tribrid and a very dear friend of mine. Amity, this is Alexander my boyfriend and Shadowhunter." Magnus introduces. Amity shakes his hand "Pleasure to meet you." she tells him. "You too, please call me Alec." Alec responds. Nico wakes up "Mummy?" he asks. "It's alright sweetie. I've got a couple people to introduce you to, this is Magnus and his boyfriend Alec. Magnus is my old friend I told you that you can trust." Amity tells him. Nico waves tiredly "I'm glad you got him back." Magnus tells him. "As am I." Amity smiles. "Why don't you take him to bed and then you can come explain everything to Alec and I." Magnus suggests, seeing how tired to toddler is. Amity nods "My room in the same place as usual?" she asks. "Always Pumpkin." Magnus smiles, making Amity smile and go to her room to put Nico in bed.