2 - take flight

chapter 2

chapter 2

☄. *. ⋆
───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Y/N LOOKED DOWN AT Bakugo, her gaze unflinching as he stared her down, wishing more than anything he could blow this whole plane up.

y/n took a deep breath, readying herself for a second round of this young man's B.S.

"I'm sorry!"

Before she could even pick her backpack up, he'd already thrown it at her face.

"What the hell is up with you never paying attention to what you're doing?" He barked, twisting his body to glare at her.

"Fucking hell, I already apologized, blondie! I was just caught off-guard, jeez..." y/n huffed. She could've sworn she felt steam coming from her ears. "Now if you would excuse me."

y/n stood there, glaring down at Bakugo and waiting for him to move so she could take her seat by the window. She saw his eyes flash with anger. Caught off guard by her equally-as-rude retort, Bakugo stood up and let her through.

"Imbecile, just my luck to get stuck with him." She grumbled, trying to situate herself and get comfortable before the flight took off.

*Fool, idiot, or bastard

y/n could feel his eyes on her, watching her every move.

"Do you need something?" y/n asked in her nicest, calmest voice, her head whipping around to meet his eyes. His body visibly tensed up at the sudden confrontation, so it took him a moment to respond.

"Tch."

☄. *. ⋆
───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────