5 - papillon

chapter 5

chapter 5

☄. *. ⋆
───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

BAKUGO LOOKED AT HER with a mixed expression of disbelief and anger. But then, his face went back to it's normal, stoic and smug nature.

"Are you that fucking obsessed with me that you looked hard enough to see what I was reading? Weirdo," he sneered, turning his attention back to the comic book.

"Ugh, as if. More like you pissed me off," y/n scoffed.

Even from under the bed and shade, the sun still found it's way to y/n's face. The glow if the sun brought out the golden bronze of her skin and the honey-like color of her eyes, catching Bakugo by surprise when he looked up to glare at her.

"Damn, it's hot," y/n huffed, attempting to fan herself with her hand. She began to put her hair up when she caught Bakugo's eye, and the look on his face was much more suspicious than usual. "B-"

"Why don't I make it hotter?" Bakugo smirked, as he began to emit hot sparks out of his pointer finger. y/n shook her head at him, her eyes wide.

"Bakugo what, NO, don't you dare. I just set up my room, you can't," y/n warned, glaring at him with murderous intent.

"I can't? Or what?" Bakugo tilted his head and quirked an eyebrow, glowing down at her as he began to rise from his seat.

"It shouldn't have to come to that, you moron," she shrieked, looking around in panic. "Don't do it-"

Papillion enfer!

*Butterfly hell or butterfly inferno

As soon as y/n felt the glow if heat, she ran to the farthest corner under her bed, and in a flash, something tackled Bakugo down. He landed on the beanbag with a grunt, an explosion ricocheting off the bodies on him and covering him in soot.