6 - bandaids, sunsets, and introductions

chapter 6

chapter 6

☄. *. ⋆
───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

THE DOOR TO THE ROOM creaked open to reveal Bakugo, peering inside of the room. He then entered the room, a towel to his head as he dried his hair; he was clad in a pair of sweatpants and a plain black shirt. y/n figured that's what would fit him best.

y/n's head jerked up at the sound. She wasn't sure why, but when she looked up at him, she felt a shiver roll down her spine. When Bakugo noticed the expression her face holds, he looked at her weirdly. "What's up with your face?"

"Me? Oh, nothing." y/n stutters out, still trying to overcome what just happened. "Uh, come here, sit."

Bakugo looks at her suspiciously and sits down. She chuckled at his hesitant behavior. y/n starts to examine his face, scanning it until she came across a cut on Bakugo's cheek. It must've been from the impact of being jumped by her clones. She hums and turns over to her desk and starts going through her drawers.

"Where is it..." Her hand finally lands on the box, "Ah!" She begins to scoot her beanbag closer to Bakugo and frowns when he starts moving away from her. "Stop it, I'm not gonna do anything."

Bakugo cautiously moves closer to y/n, awaiting whatever she was going to do. y/n brings a box of bandaids to her lap and takes one out. She looks up at Bakugo's cheek, squinting her eyes and grunting.

Bakugo's hand shot up to grab the bandaid from her hand, "I can do it myself you kn-" y/n slapped his hand away, telling him to shut up. "Don't be fucking-" He stopped talking when she shot him a threatening look, grumbling under his breath.

Scary

Carefully unwrapping the bandaid, y/n reached over and leaned in closer to Bakugo.

She cautiously pressed the bandaid over the cut, tenderly running her finger over the smooth surface to ensure that it wouldn't peel off.

Her focus on the wound was so deep, she didn't realize how close she was to him until she leaned back to examine her work. His hair hung slightly over his forehead now that it was wet and his skin looked even smoother. The glaze of the sun hit certain spots on his skin and highlighted his face.