8 - bakubedroom

chapter 8

chapter 8

☄. *. ⋆
───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

BAKUGO WHIPPED AROUND to find y/n sitting on his desk, one leg up to her chest while the other fell over the edge; she wore a smug look on her face. Maybe even the smuggest Bakugo had ever seen her wear.

He stood there, rigid, his body alternating between the window and y/n, a look of pure confusion in his eyes.

"Well?"

His face scrunched up, now contorted with anger. "What the hell? How the fuck did you get in my room?

y/n nodded towards the now closed window, then looked back at him, her smug demeanor still standing. She raised an eyebrow when he deadpanned.

Bakugo pinched the bridge of his nose, squeezing his eyes shut tight and letting out a groan of frustration. "Why. Couldn't you just. Go through. The fucking front door." His patience was already growing thin.

When y/n flashed him a grin, his eyes flashed with rage. y/n chuckled, "Well, what's the fun in that?" She brought the leg that was hanging off the edge up to her chest. "Plus, your parents aren't home, and I knew you probably wouldn't open the door."

He squinted his eyes at her, but couldn't help but to silently agree, knowing that he wouldn't have opened the door. "How'd you find my house?"

"Your family name is literally on the gate, Imbecile," y/n scoffed, chuckling when he growled under his breath at the all-too-familiar insult she used.

*Idiot, fool

Bakugo walked over, plopping down at his desk. He looked up at her through his lashes, frowning when he realized where she was placed. Growling, Bakugo shoved y/n off the desk and smirked when she landed on the floor with a groan.

"Ow— Bakugo that fucking hurt, you jerk." y/n rubbed her now aching butt and sat up.

His rolled his eyes and spread his legs, leaning forward and glaring at her expectantly, "Well?"

y/n stared at him, tilting her head in confusion.

"God— do I have to spell everything out for you? What the hell are you even doing here??" he complained, throwing his hands up in exasperation.

"Oh..."

...

.....

......

"... I need help..." y/n mumbled out, looking around the room awkwardly and fidgeting with her fingers. She didn't like asking people for favors, but she didn't really have a choice, considering Bakugo was the only person she was really acquainted with.

Bakugo quirked an eyebrow, "With what." His face was back to its original stoic nature as he gazed down at y/n. She sat on the floor, her legs crisscrossed as she pressed her elbows on her knees and leaned forward. Her head of hair swinging as she rocked back and forth.

"I need you to help me catch up with UA's curriculum. Tell me everything you know and remember from your first year." She began to list examples off her fingers until Bakugo stopped her.

"Why the hell would I do that?" He gruffed, looking away from her shining eyes.

"Come on... Bakubro..?" y/n grinned, trying to find suitable name to convince him. "It'd be a big help if you did— plus, I'll owe you!"

Bakugo's head snapped back in her direction. First his face contorted with disgust at the nickname she used, reminding him of the UA boys, then a mischievous smirk wiped across his face. "You'll owe me?"

y/n frowns at him suspiciously, "... Yes..?" She drew out the yes into a question, suddenly regretting adding that part in.

"Okay, whatever. I still have my notes anyways."

"Yay! Great," y/n cheered, plopping down on her back and rolling around his carpet floor. Bakugo stared at her, looking annoyed, before getting up and rummaging through his closet.

"Sit," he pointed at a coffee table in the middle of his room. The surface was larger than his desk.

y/n sat on cushions provided and watched as Bakugo dropped a heavy box onto the table with a grunt.

Her eyes widened as her jaw hit the floor.

"All this??"

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────